HSV Forum

Read this before posting

Welcome to the hsvforums Message Boards. This is where we give you a chance to tell us (and each other) what you think about everything and anything HSV or Holden. Our goal is to make this thee HSV & Holden forum, but to do that we need you. We want to hear what you have to say!
    There are a few rules we need to post that you need to follow. Unfortunately, anyone who can't follow these rules may be banned from joining the forums.

1. We've promised to respect you and we need you to respect others. That means that we will remove any phone number, address or other personally identifying information posted in the Bulletin Board section if it violates someone's privacy, is harassing or could lead to harassment or is otherwise inappropriate. Also, any posting of your own phone number, address or any other personally identifying information is prohibited.

2. Offensive material is also prohibited. Offensive is a pretty broad term, but we think you know what we mean. (You're going to have to trust our judgment, if you don't.) This includes any messages or material that are ethnically, racially, religiously or sexually offensive, insulting or demeaning. Posts reguarding cruelty to animals. It also includes messages that are harassing or threatening to others. In other words, if you wouldn't like it said about you, don't say it about others. We don't want to be censors, but non-constructive negative comments may be inappropriate.

3. We reserve the right to monitor the boards and delete any postings that don't adhere to these rules. This includes postings that disrupt or interfere with our technical operations.

4. Finally, because we can't think of everything offensive or inappropriate that may be said, we reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or ban any user at our sole discretion. (Sorry, but it might be necessary.)

Site Admin
    SirHSV

thats fair enough

now off to start reading & posting!
    usaully you would put something smart here!

yep......dat soundz fair enuf!

agree wif ya 100%.....but b4 someone gets banned, they get warnings rite? and the admins will tell wat they did rong?

A Question for Admin

Hi I do not know if I am allowed to inform your members through this forum that I have GMH approved accessories available I would await your reply or you can personally email me via my website in the memberslist Regards Howard

Re: A Question for Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny
    Hi I do not know if I am allowed to inform your members through this forum that I have GMH approved accessories available I would await your reply or you can personally email me via my website in the memberslist Regards Howard
    best bet is the PM me or SirHSV first with the exact details on what you are interested in doing.

as for receiving warnings, it depends on the circustances. the admin may not even send you a PM.

if anyone has any other questions or comments about the forum rules and what can and cant be done, feel free to PM me or SirHSV, or one of the mods for more details.

*thread closed*
    For any forum/Holden/HSV help, contact me:
    mattyr65@hotmail.com
    or PM me!

Due to recent posts, if you have any questions on whats exceptable to post on THIS fourm. Please have a read of the above. I have deleted all now.

Cheers

Thread Information