HSV Forum

Proutes dyno day numbers

Hey ppl I'm also in a ute club called Proutes and we are having a dyno day on the 5th of may at eastside automotive on oaklands road. Because Proutes doesnt have alot of members just yet we have a few spots free and i thought there may be a few ppl here that might wanna put there cars on the dyno for a bit of fun.
    We have 5 spots free but there may be a chance of a few more spots opening up on the day if some ppl don't show up so first in best dressed but if everyone wants to head down for the day to watch we will be having a BBQ for a bit of a fundraiser for Proutes, a sausage sizzle and cans of soft drink.

So the dyno run with printout will be $30, and the cost of the sausage sizzle and drinks is yet to be decided but will be soon.

What are ppl's thoughts????

How is there no one on here keen for this???????

If I was in SA I would be there! Unfortunately I'm in NSW
    When enough just isn't enough!

Yeah pity your not in Sa, might have gotten some interest from here then.
    I just can't believe out of everyone on here in Sa no one has any interest in this or that no one can even reply.

Mate some people are just not into dyno days. I and many people I know put their car on the dyno to tune it and that's it. I couldn't give a rats what power it pulls on a dyno day as I've seen up to 40+rwkw difference with my car between dynos in the past. Maybe it's just me but having some stranger that doesn't tune my car rev the piss out of it on their dyno just doesn't do it for me.

Cheers
    Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by HSV99 View Post
    Mate some people are just not into dyno days. I and many people I know put their car on the dyno to tune it and that's it. I couldn't give a rats what power it pulls on a dyno day as I've seen up to 40+rwkw difference with my car between dynos in the past. Maybe it's just me but having some stranger that doesn't tune my car rev the piss out of it on their dyno just doesn't do it for me.

Cheers
    Mark.
    Mate , some people are into dyno days so your opinion doesnt mean jack so dont jump on a thread and bad mouth it, its for a fundraiser. 40 rwkw difference? now i find that hard to beleive.
    Last edited by rodders188; 20-04-2012 at 05:28 PM.

Sorry Rodders but wattos_ute did ask why no one in SA hasn't even replied so someone in Adelaide did.

It's more about having a fun day just chilling around with mates and chatting about cars then what the car pulls on the dyno as we all know they are a tuning tool.
    So i was hoping as we all have the same interests with nice cars that some members off here would have been keen but I guess I was mistaken..

Quote Originally Posted by rodders188 View Post
    Mate , some people are into dyno days so your opinion doesnt mean jack so dont jump on a thread and bad mouth it, its for a fundraiser. 40 rwkw difference? now i find that hard to beleive.
    I do apologise if I offended your delicate sensibilities princess!
    Now point out where I bad mouthed this particular dyno day? As 220isenator correctly stated wattos_ute ask why the lack of interest from SA HSV forum members and as one, I answered.
    As for wattos_ute, hope you have a great day and a good turn out.

Thread Information