HSV Forum

Smile EOI: GM day at Tununda

Just posting to see if anyone would be interested in doing a display at GM day at Tununda this year. Its on sunday 19th April. I am going to take the SV, and the VX. I was speaking to a mate yesterday who is going to put his VL Group A in, also the HDT club of SA will also be attending. I have never been to this show but have been told its a great day, and normally a great turn out. I drive out there everyday and its a beautiful place and some great places to get country food, and nice roads. It would be great to get a large turn out of HDT/HSV cars in the one place. The cars are judged on model cl*** so it would be good to see some forum members get some trophys too. I will get more details on trhe day and post them up. Hopefully see some of the cruise members make it for this one

cheers
    Daniel

Sorry Daniel I'm out I have never worried about showing mine...

Hi Daniel,

I have already entered this and am going with the HDT Club, but it clashes with a lot of things on the same weekend
    1. Round of Top Fuel at AIR
    2. Shannons Nationals at Mallala
    3. Hot Rod Nationals at Berri
    If the weather is good I will be at AIR!! It was only $10 to enter so no big loss if I don't turn up. GM Day is normally a great day, but the promoters changed the date coz it clashed with another event (it was meant to be this Sun 1/4/12) . Obviously they didn't check for other events when they made the new date, it was always in March but they keep changing it every year. The oval is usually packed with cars so I hope they still get a good turnout.
    Cheers,
    Steve.
    PS it's the 15th April the 19th is a Thursday
    Last edited by hsvls2; 26-03-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Anyone up for this? intending to stay until 11ish then head upto Barmera for the Big River Nationals. Weather is going to be perfect for a lazy Sunday drive & look at some nice cars.
    Cheers,
    Steve.

I cant make it tomorrow sorry. I would have loved to come, I didnt check the calander. I thought it was next weekend. Hopefully someone gets some good pics.

Thread Information