HSV Forum

Page 2 of 2 First << 12
    Great pics mate, looks like perfect weather for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    If you are referring to the Green thing . . . I believe (but need clarificatin) that this car was a Used Calais owned by a guy called Rob Casbard that worked for EPTS and later Makita . . . it was put together 1987 at Bertie Street after the demise!!! . . . . and Steve Ward was involved with making it happen . . . . when it was originally done . . . it had a "Spa Front"

But dont hold me to that . . . I would have to ID the car to be 100% sure!!!
    Thanks for that where I heard it from I cannot remember that far back I guess he worked their when Michael dontas owned it. Was never a fan of the wheels but even so it's a very clean car what I remember...

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    If you are referring to the Green thing . . . I believe (but need clarificatin) that this car was a Used Calais owned by a guy called Rob Casbard that worked for EPTS and later Makita . . . it was put together 1987 at Bertie Street after the demise!!! . . . . and Steve Ward was involved with making it happen . . . . when it was originally done . . . it had a "Spa Front"

But dont hold me to that . . . I would have to ID the car to be 100% sure!!!
    I think you are spot on mate. The car is # 4141, it was the second to last VK Director made. It was listed as sold through United Motors, and It did originally have the spa front.

Its a 334 pack so has the 4 speed, shame it didn't receive the 5 speed. The car has just been repainted and presents well in the flesh.

There was some awesome car in the car park including the car below. There was also a new black R35 GTR, I didnt get a chance to grab a pic, plate was Godzilaa, looked sensational.

Quote Originally Posted by SV90 View Post
    I think you are spot on mate. The car is # 4141, it was the second to last VK Director made. It was listed as sold through United Motors, and It did originally have the spa front.

Its a 334 pack so has the 4 speed, shame it didn't receive the 5 speed. The car has just been repainted and presents well in the flesh.

There was some awesome car in the car park including the car below. There was also a new black R35 GTR, I didnt get a chance to grab a pic, plate was Godzilaa, looked sensational.

Cheers for that I cannot remember my wedding anniversary but I can remember that lmao & my wife thinks I have a bad memory ppffftt strange girl lol...

something about a VL walkinshaw makes me all warm and gooey hehe god i want one !
    WHY DRINK AND DRIVE WHEN YOU CAN DROP THE CLUTCH AND SLIDE ?

MY VX R8 CLUBSPORT

not sure re previous owners but it did have a spa front, thanks for putting the pics up SV90, I've been a member of the HDT owners for about 15 years but very rarely get to attend shows because of my location, so appreciate the chance to have a look at club cars and other- cheers

Quote Originally Posted by walkysa View Post
    not sure re previous owners but it did have a spa front, thanks for putting the pics up SV90, I've been a member of the HDT owners for about 15 years but very rarely get to attend shows because of my location, so appreciate the chance to have a look at club cars and other- cheers
    Glad to help mate Im happy to share my pics with everyone and HRDHSV does the same. Nearly as good as being there, and no one misses out. Im joining the club mate, so hopefully we will bump into each other at some stage. Look forward to seeing your Walkie.

cheers
    Daniel

Thread Information