HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

SMASA Show and Shine 12/02/12

Headed down to the Street Machine Association of South Australia ( SMASA) show and shine today. Was a nice day, and a good turn out. The SA HDT club had some nice cars displayed, most of the members have HSV's also and so may come along on the next cruise but the Brocky's are welcome to. They are a great bunch of people, with some very nice cars.

Here are some of the pics i took today

some of the others

cool pics!! that red HO is mint.

Quote Originally Posted by HRDHSV View Post
    cool pics!! that red HO is mint.
    . . . but sadly HRD . . . its not a HO . . . but it is Mint tho

The Red VIC plated Stang would have been worth seeing . . . but I went to the Drags instead

Definately some nice cars there today, on show and in the car park. Got there just in time to see HCC's (Holden Commodore Club of SA) marque get caught by a wind gust and land square on top of there cars .

Spewing!!

Shit I didn't realise we had that many cars in s.a lol some good pics you got their Daniel. I was the same as sniper went the the drags but was only 1/8. I still cannot get my head around that crap but hey it's been 10 years since a street car has raced. So hoping it will eventually be 1/4 then I will be heading out good to catch up with you as well sniper & I love the stealth charger.....

A question for you sniper the pic of that vk director somewhere over the years I recall someone saying that it was PB's personal car can you confirm thanks mick.....

Quote Originally Posted by blown vy gts View Post
    A question for you sniper the pic of that vk director somewhere over the years I recall someone saying that it was PB's personal car can you confirm thanks mick.....
    If you are referring to the Green thing . . . I believe (but need clarificatin) that this car was a Used Calais owned by a guy called Rob Casbard that worked for EPTS and later Makita . . . it was put together 1987 at Bertie Street after the demise!!! . . . . and Steve Ward was involved with making it happen . . . . when it was originally done . . . it had a "Spa Front"

But dont hold me to that . . . I would have to ID the car to be 100% sure!!!

Thread Information