HSV Forum

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last >>

EOI SA HSV Cruise / catch up # 3

Myself and Mick ( Blown VY GTS ) wanted to put up a post just to get an idea of interest of doing another forum catch up. Just like the other crusies, we will get an idea of numbers and then orgainse a cruise destination. Im thinking maybe Victor Habour this time. Head down and have lunch at the Pub or if anyone knows a good bakery down that way ?? If anyone has any other ideas please post them. Ive had a few members ask when the next one is so it would be great to get the cars out and catch up. Looking forward to it All HSV's and HDT's welcome.

cheers

Members / cars attending

. Myself - VQ SV90
    . Blown VY GTS - VY GTS
    . Sniper - Not sure
    . PPV8 - VE E3 Clubsport
    . RGmast - VE Maloo
    . Senator 0001 - VZ Senator
    . GPA 289 - VL Plus Pack
    . HSV GUG - WH Grange or VR Senator
    . Hammo6 - VZ Clubsport ( meet at middleton )

Maybe
    . HSV99 - VT SV99
    . VC_HDT - VC HDT or VN Clubsport
    . Edelbrock1 - Coupe 4 + possibly a couple of other HSV coupes also
    . BlownR8 - Maloo

. Not sure what cars and how many from the HDT/HSV club of SA. Hopefully some will come along.

Victor sounds good but saying that the drags are back on @ a.i.r this weekend so maybe come out & support the drags. It's only 1/8 this time round hopefully next 1 will be 1/4 mile. I'll be their but not racing this time round but my mate in his twin turbo vy gts will be giving it a squirt. Maybe when they bring back 1/4 mile we can organize a hsv drag day & do some skids lol....

Quote Originally Posted by blown vy gts View Post
    Victor sounds good but saying that the drags are back on @ a.i.r this weekend so maybe come out & support the drags. It's only 1/8 this time round hopefully next 1 will be 1/4 mile. I'll be their but not racing this time round but my mate in his twin turbo vy gts will be giving it a squirt. Maybe when they bring back 1/4 mile we can organize a hsv drag day & do some skids lol....
    Im going to try and get out this weekend to check it out, if anyone else is up for it we can meet up. Looking forward to see the twin turbo GTS win some races There is 4 different car events on this sunday. That sucks, normally there is nothing happening in SA. Its a shame they had to put so much on this weekend. They also have the SMAZA Show and shine. Mick, what is the start time and price for entry ??

I love the idea of a drag day and some skids

Quote Originally Posted by SV90 View Post
    Im going to try and get out this weekend to check it out, if anyone else is up for it we can meet up. Looking forward to see the twin turbo GTS win some races There is 4 different car events on this sunday. That sucks, normally there is nothing happening in SA. Its a shame they had to put so much on this weekend. They also have the SMAZA Show and shine. Mick, what is the start time and price for entry ??

I love the idea of a drag day and some skids
    I can't see Marty will do exciting times this time round it's been years since we have raced & his first time in this. Also 1/8 I doubt very much the turbo's will really start boosting that's why I'm not racing it's $20 gates open @ 8 racing 9am.

Im up for another catch up . pretty flexible on location date could be an issue

Count me in. Time, date, place, shouldn't be a problem.
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink......
    When they wake up in the morning that's as good as they're gonna feel all day.

-Frank Sinatra.

Just make it happen . . . Victor is good . . . as for Bakeries . . . I have been told that Yankalilla is the Best in the State (i've never been there) . . . big statement . . . maybe we can be the judge of that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Just make it happen . . . Victor is good . . . as for Bakeries . . . I have been told that Yankalilla is the Best in the State (i've never been there) . . . big statement . . . maybe we can be the judge of that!!!!
    Well I get around & I have been their it is quite nice I still think the best is kiplings bakery pt Wakefield. But what a boring drive to pt Wakefield lol it's always a nice drive down south. Cape jervious is a nice drive as well with a awsome view heading into the town.i'm in wherever we go whilst I still have rego lol....

What does everyone think of Sunday the 11th of March. The weekend after the Clipsal, if we meet up at ETSA park at 10 am and go from there ??? That gives enough time to get a bit more interest, it would be great to have a good turn out as there probably wont be one after that until the weather warms up again.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SV90 View Post
    What does everyone think of Sunday the 11th of March. The weekend after the Clipsal, if we meet up at ETSA park at 10 am and go from there ??? That gives enough time to get a bit more interest, it would be great to have a good turn out as there probably wont be one after that until the weather warms up again.

cheers
    I'm in & I'll say my mate with the other gts & maybe a clubby will be in on this 1...

Thread Information