HSV Forum


Page 2 of 2 First << 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: 1991 t30

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    237
    Very nice car T30. Great to see that you're keeping it as original as possible, and doing an exceptional job at it.
    I've found it so painful looking at all the nice HSV VN/VP's getting turned into modified pos bunky's over the years. One good thing that does come out of it though, is it makes the cars like your T30 even rarer and eventually more sought after
    VP GTS Maranello Red - VTII GTS Sting Red - VTI Senator Signature 220i Raven

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    1

    VN HSV T30 build#6 VERY RARE

    Hey i have been looking for the other 9 for years and i have found 2 in a week this one build#13 and another 1 on page 5 of this forum.Mine is VN HSV T30 1991 BUILD#6 sold by united holden heres some pics of it im the 2nd owner and i have had it for about 8 years i have been tring to restore it back to how it came out from factory as its in really good condition with only 91,000km on the clock only thing im having trouble with is the factory radio which is near impossible to find.Wonder how many are left as i know it these are the only 3 out there of the 10 made.I did see a leather trim out of one 4 sale in sydney on ebay i explain that i was looking for all 10 and would like to know the build number so i can figure out how many are still intacted but after 4 messages he blocked me so i can only wonder what happened to that 1!!!!!!I also have the hsv specs paper they gave you when they were brand new explain all the extras with only 10 made.Maybe more will come out hopefully or not as ours will be worth more with less out there cheers.............ps shes a little dusty as shes been sitting for awhile and more to come unless some one offers me the right price.............185.jpg194.jpg195.jpg191.JPG

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVKINGPIN View Post
    only thing im having trouble with is the factory radio which is near impossible to find.
    What head unit did they have? Was it that Sansui one?

    Chris.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,672
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVKINGPIN View Post
    Hey i have been looking for the other 9 for years and i have found 2 in a week this one build#13 and another 1 on page 5 of this forum.Mine is VN HSV T30 1991 BUILD#6 sold by united holden heres some pics of it im the 2nd owner and i have had it for about 8 years i have been tring to restore it back to how it came out from factory as its in really good condition with only 91,000km on the clock only thing im having trouble with is the factory radio which is near impossible to find.Wonder how many are left as i know it these are the only 3 out there of the 10 made.I did see a leather trim out of one 4 sale in sydney on ebay i explain that i was looking for all 10 and would like to know the build number so i can figure out how many are still intacted but after 4 messages he blocked me so i can only wonder what happened to that 1!!!!!!I also have the hsv specs paper they gave you when they were brand new explain all the extras with only 10 made.Maybe more will come out hopefully or not as ours will be worth more with less out there cheers.............ps shes a little dusty as shes been sitting for awhile and more to come unless some one offers me the right price.............185.jpg194.jpg195.jpg191.JPG
    Yes..VERY rare car indeed.
    Good luck with your resto.
    Cheers, Pickles.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by T30 View Post
    I have a 1991 T30. It's a SV5000 with no body kit and SV90 rims. I've owned it for the past two years and have been giving it a bit of a tidy up and returning to original spec. I'm after a few things for the tidy up. They are:
    Boot seal
    Outer door belts in black. I need both left hand side and right rear.
    SV5000 exhaust

    Does anyone know where I might find these NOS?

    Only 10 of these were made. Does anyone else have one or know how many survive. Mine is build number 24. It was for Melville Motors in Perth who were at the time the 24th top HSV dealer.

    I'll post some photos soon.
    Hi,
    I have just bought build number 8.
    If you have one that is outside of builds 1 thru 10, then it is not one of the Ten T-30's, but was one that was sold off as an HSV, as they still had the 30 cars made, just like the series one, but the top dealers were limited to the top 10 only.
    Mine was Hunter Holden.
    BTW, just as an aside, these are actually listed in the records, as a T-31, to signify a series 2, T-30

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVKINGPIN View Post
    Hey i have been looking for the other 9 for years and i have found 2 in a week this one build#13 and another 1 on page 5 of this forum.Mine is VN HSV T30 1991 BUILD#6 sold by united holden heres some pics of it im the 2nd owner and i have had it for about 8 years i have been tring to restore it back to how it came out from factory as its in really good condition with only 91,000km on the clock only thing im having trouble with is the factory radio which is near impossible to find.Wonder how many are left as i know it these are the only 3 out there of the 10 made.I did see a leather trim out of one 4 sale in sydney on ebay i explain that i was looking for all 10 and would like to know the build number so i can figure out how many are still intacted but after 4 messages he blocked me so i can only wonder what happened to that 1!!!!!!I also have the hsv specs paper they gave you when they were brand new explain all the extras with only 10 made.Maybe more will come out hopefully or not as ours will be worth more with less out there cheers.............ps shes a little dusty as shes been sitting for awhile and more to come unless some one offers me the right price.............185.jpg194.jpg195.jpg191.JPG
    Build number 8 here,
    HSV informed me, that they only had one other on file.
    They e-mailed me their hand written records, mine is Hunter Holden's..
    Only build numbers 1 thru 10, are series 2 T-30's, the remaining were sold off as HSV's, after they cancelled the program.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by CPC View Post
    What head unit did they have? Was it that Sansui one?

    Chris.
    They had the standard Berlina Radio only

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    Good to see there is another 1991 T30 still out there. These are rather unique, essentially an SV5000.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by T30 View Post
    Good to see there is another 1991 T30 still out there. These are rather unique, essentially an SV5000.
    Yes..
    "A wolf in sheep's Clothing"
    An SV5000, in a Berlina Body.







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •