Last edited by gunsrunner; 11-01-2012 at 02:58 PM.
I always wanted one, but now i'm to responsible to enjoy one!!
Gday, I too have the same issure with my 08 senator.... fast blinking right indicator... my car does it and then is Ok for a day or two then starts again. Do you know what the fix was. cheers
Originally Posted by Omarko
hi there. Three things can be wrong.
Originally Posted by senatorsig02
1. The Light itself is faulty a LEDs might have bad soldering causing issues
2. A patch harness exists that is installed between the LED flasher and the light - this apparently corrects the problem on 99% of cars
3. The LED flasher little black box is faulty and needs replacing.
Contact HSV head office and ask for Andrew Purcell and tell him about it. He sent me the parts and it was simple plug and play job to fix it
I have the sagging front bumper issue.. are the stronger brackets HSV issue or did you have them made?
Great thread. My pod lights above my stereo flash on and off, 1 works then they all do, then two work. That's on an E1 series maloo. Could that be the bad solder joints. It's distracting driving at night, it's like having my own personal disco going on in the drivers seat
Very interested in the fix for the head unit #4, I have the Hi-Tv navigator installed & it's forever changing colors & blanking out all together, very annoying, pricks at Holden have my car flagged as no further warranty due to the supercharger!!! WTF!
Don't forget the shit std clutch pedal that sticks to the floor in the manuals!!
These were warranty upgrades, that I got no questions asked ( until I got flagged)
1) harmonic balancer upgrade - factory one had a wobble in it from new
2) also replaces the sprung tensioner for a revised one - something about harmonics & excessive noise!
3) revised air con bracket/tensioner ect - something to do with noise & belts throwing off ( common occurrence at power play)
4) clutch revision - they fit an LS7 clutch & pressure plate - still shit, clutch still sticks to the floor - pressure plate actually goes to far in & goes over centre, usually pedal comes up when revs go down after spirited shift , but sometimes needs to be pulled back off the floor with your toe.
Interesting regarding the head unit screen changing colours. I had my screen replaced twice under warranty in my series 1 Clubsport due to the screen changing colours, pink, yellow, blue. My daughter thought it was cool. After the 3rd screen still did it I gave up and just put up with it. I found giving it a quick tap with the back of your hand worked wonders!!! So far no issues with the E3 as yet.
The fast flashing indicator problem used to only happen on a very cold morning here in the ACT. Took a while but HSV advised dealership of some module which needed replacing. Problem fixed.
I was told it had something to do with number plate light being out.
Originally Posted by DmMaloo
PERFORMANCE MODS- JTG Liquid gas injection, Under driven pulley, Pacemaker extractors, 3" X-force system, Cold air intake, MAF Less tune.
you know what i think my clubby likes to break my heart haha to be honest. as much as i loveee it. im still trying to figure out WHY holden/hsv just couldnt get common stuff right.
ok the nut behind your wheels are dodgy and need to be replaced ( common problem apparently ), rear wheel bearings... and the sensors...
Spoke to city Holden today. Said they would replace the units under the warranty. It happens to quite a fee of them.
Originally Posted by PJDM1980
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)