HSV Forum

Page 2 of 5 First << 1234 ... Last >>
    Quote Originally Posted by MR323 View Post
    Hi mate, just to clarify that most only apply to early vx's but funny enough some was also on vy's
    earily as in series 1 or earily as first couple of months ?
    WHY DRINK AND DRIVE WHEN YOU CAN DROP THE CLUTCH AND SLIDE ?

MY VX R8 CLUBSPORT

great info mate love your work on this man
    248.8rwKw VY CLUBBY R8:cool
    easty`s r8 go`s sick:

Quote Originally Posted by 1SIKR8 View Post
    earily as in series 1 or earily as first couple of months ?
    I'm not to sure, i'll check the holden workshop manual and see what it says, dont think it says as it only shows the fixes needed as according to what the customer complains about so it will not be all vx's mostly vt's but can include vx's. How have alook at the manual in the morning
    Why is the question, we all seek an answer to

Quote Originally Posted by go sick View Post
    great info mate love your work on this man
    Cheers mate

Great thread needs to be at the top of the forum so people find it every time they open forum.

Good work mate, very imformative. Good to see you are now putting up a bit of your knowledge on VT to current. Ali knows his stuff, and has a talented with paint care and maintainance. If anyone in SA is looking for a polish or paint advise. He's your man, you just have to see some of the work he has done on his own car and customers. Speaks for itself.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by surfwagon View Post
    Great thread needs to be at the top of the forum so people find it every time they open forum.
    I have made the post a sticky. So it will always come up as the first post in the VT to VZ section to make it easier to referance.

Hi Ali,

Do you know anything about the full electric seats that seem to rock back and forth under heavy breaking and acceleration? Some suggest that it is a plastic washer/bush that breaks and falls out causing the issue. But this is not my problem or my mates problem. We have had our seats out and the bushes are fine. Both cars are 2003 CV8's with full electric adjustment seats. It is time for the seats to come out again, but this time I am going to build a jig to mount the seat upside down so I can rock the thing back and forth and see exactly where the movement is coming from.

Just thought your manuals may have some ideas.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by edelbrock1 View Post
    Hi Ali,

Do you know anything about the full electric seats that seem to rock back and forth under heavy breaking and acceleration? Some suggest that it is a plastic washer/bush that breaks and falls out causing the issue. But this is not my problem or my mates problem. We have had our seats out and the bushes are fine. Both cars are 2003 CV8's with full electric adjustment seats. It is time for the seats to come out again, but this time I am going to build a jig to mount the seat upside down so I can rock the thing back and forth and see exactly where the movement is coming from.

Thanks.
    PM Sent Mate

I have the same problem in the WH
    Quote Originally Posted by edelbrock1 View Post
    Hi Ali,

Thanks.
    Fine tuned supersonic speed machine!

Thread Information