HSV Forum

Page 39 of 39 First << ... 29373839
    He's dropped $10k hey ?
    But it got some serious high kms on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennyc View Post
    Gts
    Hi buddy if that is GTS 132 that is my brothers old car.Its orginally bought brand new from Sydney if I recall Suttons holden.He bought it from Booran holden and traded it in on a Vr gts at Garry Warren and Smith long time ago had about 35000 kilometers It had plates HSV 132 and it had stickers hsv badges on guards.It was awsome car very nice and immuctate love the vp gts.

G'day,
    Yeah mate def #132 must be he's old car.
    May have had another owner in between him and us. It does have lots of documents with GTS132 as the rego.
    It had GTS132 on it when he brought it in to trade it but he transferred those onto his new GTS.
    We purchased the car wholesale from Garry and Warren smith in about 2007 with 80,000km and haven't really driven it since.
    Didn't have any badges on the guards was just completely standard looking.
    The owner Dale Smith was going to buy it for he's collection but decided not to and we bought it wholesale for $12,000.

Thats an unbelievable price. Even for back then.
    i bought #125 in 2008 for ten grand but it was unregistered, had a ripped drivers seats and the auto needed rebuiding. I had it all repaired and back on the road but sold it a year later for 15, so i pretty much broke even
    Toy - VS11 at VT Maloo #082 in Diablo Red
    Toy - 1997 30th Anniversary EL GT

** looking for devonish (VN Group A shape) front seats

G'day,
    Yeah mate def #132 must be he's old car.
    May have had another owner in between him and us. It does have lots of documents with GTS132 as the rego.
    It had GTS132 on it when he brought it in to trade it but he transferred those onto his new GTS.
    We purchased the car wholesale from Garry and Warren smith in about 2007 with 80,000km and haven't really driven it since.
    Didn't have any badges on the guards was just completely standard looking.
    The owner Dale Smith was going to buy it for he's collection but decided not to and we bought it wholesale for $12,000.
    No worrys mate diffenitly the car then I will tell him when we talk about hsv's always says loved that car especially in red.He bought it from Booran holden for $32000 this was in 1998 or 1999.It was.orginal as and he kept it that way didnt drive it much.You may be right the plates may have been GTS 132.You have a wonderful collection there mate.People alwsys say there was 130 vp gts built but slwsys remember 132.
    Last edited by db29; 05-05-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks for the info mate.
    Yeah what's the go with apparently only 130 units built?
    I've also heard 150 built?
    Could this be one of the last ones being #132?
    Cheers

Cheers

From I recall even in books they say 130 ,but I believe its 140.No doubt its one of the last unbelievable its still got thosr low kilometers.We loved our old school Hsv's after the vp gts we had a vr gts ,vs gts then vs senators all 215i and vx gts all orginal unmodified. So hard to find now clean and orginal unless now big $$$.Do you collect hsv's.

Cheers

From I recall even in books they say 130 ,but I believe its 140.No doubt its one of the last unbelievable its still got thosr low kilometers.We loved our old school Hsv's after the vp gts we had a vr gts ,vs gts then vs senators all 215i and vx gts all orginal unmodified. So hard to find now clean and orginal unless now big $$$.Do you collect hsv's.

Sounds like you had some nice ones mate.
    Yeah my family collect a bit of everything really. We have a real nice vs senator done 30,000km and like new. Pity is a 5.0 auto

Thread Information