HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

VZ R8 Clubsport Polarizer by PB

After discussions on the polarizer in another thread. I dont know if anyone has heard of the VZ series that PB made. I found this add a while back for a VZ R8 for sale in NZ. Thought it maybe of interest. I will find the info I have on these packs.

Found it quicker than I thought. here is the enhancement packages offered.

i remember them doing the brock enhanced but dont remember the polarizer?

Amazing...Never seen anything like that VZ R8 before.
    The other "Packs".....yes, I have, but I thought there was only one built....which was a Ute that went to N.T......I know about that one, because the "release" of that vehicle was done personally by P.B. at Summit Holden, Glen Waverly......and I organized for several original Brock vehicles to be there.....I was lucky enough to get a drive of his Monaro that day too....aahhh, those were the days!
    Cheers, Pickles.

I think I can remember only seeing one other sedan, I will see if I have a picture somewhere.

Brocks monaro was a nice looking car with its one off paint colour. Have you got any pics of the car Pickles ???

Quote Originally Posted by SV90 View Post
    I think I can remember only seeing one other sedan, I will see if I have a picture somewhere.

Brocks monaro was a nice looking car with its one off paint colour. Have you got any pics of the car Pickles ???
    It wasn't that one...it was a red Monaro, signwritten with various Peter Brock signage all over it....as usual, Brock had various handling "tweaks" present.....it had a fairly soft ride,.....might have had coil overs....can't remember, (just driving one of "The Man's" cars was good enough for me!) & was much more responsive in the steering dept than the standard item.
    I do have a pic, but it's a print.....I'm not really into the digital age yet.....don't think I ever will be!
    Cheers, Pickles.

I know where this car is

please do go on

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

let me guess, its in his garage?

The blue VZ seems like a copy of the HSV HRT/HSVDT.

The red one in the brochure looks like an SS enhanced by brock?

Hi

Sorry for the delay in replying, I have had troubles logging back in. This was the last car PB put together in partnership with a close friend, this car was the first of several cars that were going to be marketed as the legend series, only one was made.
    As shown in the above photos the certificate stipulates from the Brock Foundation that this car was the last one PB designed
    The car has only travelled 22000 ks

Thread Information