HSV Forum

Page 3 of 11 First << 12345 ... Last >>
    So any news or decisions

I reckon a cruise and lunch at a Pub sounds good

I think daniel was waiting to make sure the 23 oct was good for everyone their is a list of who is keen so hopefully that date suites people mannum isn't a bad drive thru the back way or cape jervious is pretty good as well awesome view coming down the big long strait coming into it plenty of parking if I recall @ the local pub as well cheers Mick...

Thats right mate. I was just waiting on others. I like micks idea of a cruise to Mannum or Cape Jervious and lunch at the pub. Mannum or Cape Jervious is a nice drive and we can get some nice pics out there too. Im in, so if we could start to get some definite numbers. If you are in, pm me your mobile number and that way on the day or leading up any problems we can keep in contact.

Unfortunately 23rd no good for me will be returning from the NDMA Show in Pt Augusta,

Cheers,
    Steve.

I should be good to go on that day. Missus and kids might put the brakes on if something comes up, but at this stage I am good to go.

Your better off just deciding on a date and running with it, there will never be one that suits everyone, So grab a date and stick with it, those that can make it will come, those that can't can try and make the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by edelbrock1 View Post
    I should be good to go on that day. Missus and kids might put the brakes on if something comes up, but at this stage I am good to go.

Your better off just deciding on a date and running with it, there will never be one that suits everyone, So grab a date and stick with it, those that can make it will come, those that can't can try and make the next one.
    Sounds good hopefully most people can make it so we can get some good pics & a nice cruise & lunch cheers Mick....

Yeah Im happy with either but maybe lean more towards Mannum

I can make the 23rd at this stage. Any route is good for me.

Good to hear I believe we are looking at mannum so if the people who r interested can give us definite numbers so we can book at the pub that would be great cheers Mick...

I will be there if all goes well, can't give a definate answer though as the car goes in for tuning Friday. Blower and fuel system were a home install so there might be a few bugs to sort out ha ha! The main one at this stage being my bonnet wont close :0 . Hopefully I'll get a few km's on it this weekend and get back to you.

Cheers
    Mark.

Thread Information