HSV Forum

Page 2 of 5 First << 1234 ... Last >>

Thread: Snipers W427

the paint looks an inch thick, like toffee. that's awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by iCat View Post
    the paint looks an inch thick, like toffee. that's awesome...
    Because its one hell of an awesome HSV, not a Ford iCat...
    Its so very, very cool!!!!

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mzsammi View Post
    one beautiful car. there are not many guys who would hand their keys over . but it seems mr sniper gets a joy out of making those around him smile. which is nice to see in this day and age
    very well said sammi. couldnt put it better.

its a rare quality and its always a joy to know people with that quality.
    Muscle Car: [muhs-uhl kahr] noun
    A high performance car that seats four adults and is capable of scaring the hell out of three of them.

Bored so i did this :P

Yes trust me it is a very nice car to drive that W427, great to see some suitable plates on the girl Graeme, nicer plates than the one plate we had on lol

So sorry I didn't get to catch up with you at the dyno day Grame as I was trying to get the Vy up and going but missed it by 1/2 hr as Eddy couldn't wait any longer but at the dyno day in November we shall have another great chat as usual
    Go hard Go Fast or Go Home

Awesome to see I believe blown r8 was behind you @ the lights today he sent me a pic of the rear end loooovveee the plates I'm always around the area but yet to spot you we will all have to catch up soon since the weather is picking up again cheers Mick....

It would be good to meet up again. I would be in for sure. And with the weathers getting nice, we could get some good photos. We will have to start a seperate thread to see who else is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzsammi View Post
    one beautiful car. there are not many guys who would hand their keys over . but it seems mr sniper gets a joy out of making those around him smile. which is nice to see in this day and age
    Sadly, Mzsammi, the world is a different place these days . . . I guess I am a little old school . . . and these days it has become a very selfish world!!!

I believe its always far better to give than to recieve . . . unless you are in a position that the reciever is a "User". . . Daniel & Jemma are a great couple that welcome me into there home always . . . hence the special association between us!!!!

Ironically, we very much talk about all sorts of stuff. . . . and the primary topic yesterday was
    "Education". . . not the W427!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blown vy gts View Post
    Awesome to see I believe blown r8 was behind you @ the lights today he sent me a pic of the rear end loooovveee the plates I'm always around the area but yet to spot you we will all have to catch up soon since the weather is picking up again cheers Mick....
    Cheers mate. . . I was day dreaming along Kilkenny Rd. . . and checking my emails whilst driving all over the road. . . and got busted by blownR8 . . .

The ZERO5 plates have a dual meaning. . . after the great man. . . and its build number is #005

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Cheers mate. . . I was day dreaming along Kilkenny Rd. . . and checking my emails whilst driving all over the road. . . and got busted by blownR8 . . .

The ZERO5 plates have a dual meaning. . . after the great man. . . and its build number is #005
    Lol nothing wrong with day daydreaming I do it most days while driving the truck not clever I thought the plate might of been because of the man but to get build no 005 is awesome a few nice days ahead to enjoy it I'm even going to get mine out today & have a bit of fun....

Quote Originally Posted by blown vy gts View Post
    Lol nothing wrong with day daydreaming I do . . . a few nice days ahead to enjoy it I'm even going to get mine out today & have a bit of fun....
    I've been putting together my Spring/Summer rides (5) and getting them rego'd ready for the "Driving Season"

I will take a pic of them all together when the Senator gets back from Ed's . . it'll be a good photo . . . as it has a bit of everything this season . . . W427, GTR, Maloo, Senator & a New Prado Kakado TD that arrives next week as well . . . cant wait!!!

Maybe like Daniel says. . . a catch up before Xmas for the SA boys and girls should be on the agenda!!!!

Thread Information