HSV Forum

Page 5 of 5 First << ... 345

Thread: Snipers W427

I wonder what the W427 420 that won the 12 hour would go for in a good market, now to a few years time
    ? over 1 million and it would be a second push of prices going up for these cars, I recon any great condition old aussie car
    would now go up nicely every year if you even it out, with 1 to 2 percent form the bank property doing average now and shares at an all time high almost, with a big bank account I think you would have some fun and not loose any money, wish I was in that position about now. I wonder If I could talk the wife into an SLR for a run about, then pull the rotor out and magically find it on sunny sundays!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    I wonder what the W427 420 that won the 12 hour would go for in a good market, now to a few years time
    ? over 1 million and it would be a second push of prices going up for these cars, I recon any great condition old aussie car
    would now go up nicely every year if you even it out, with 1 to 2 percent form the bank property doing average now and shares at an all time high almost, with a big bank account I think you would have some fun and not loose any money, wish I was in that position about now. I wonder If I could talk the wife into an SLR for a run about, then pull the rotor out and magically find it on sunny sundays!
    That was 2013 I think it's for sale again now but for about 500k from memory.

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    9.912 @146.61mph 17/May/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.56sec
    V-Box Results 0-60mph in 2.43sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

That car was in a private collection in Launceston, i heard it was for sale for considerably less then he paid for it.

Mr Snipers W427 looks mint!!! Shame I couldn't persuade him to leave it in my garage :P

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

Thread Information