HSV Forum

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last >>

Thread: Snipers W427

Snipers W427

Today was another great day for me . I caught up with Graeme as its been a while. I was lucky enough for him to bring around his W 427, as the Senator is still away. Again, I thought I would be lucky enough to go for a drive, only to get given the keys and asked would I like to have a drive. Hell yes, I am very appriciative of Graeme for taking time out to show me and share his passion for GREAT car. What can I really say about the car, that hasnt been said. It is a very nice car to drive, handles well and roars when you put your foot down. The brakes are outstanding, and have no probs pulling up. I was nervous as we headed off as Im not familiar with the car and its after school time so limited to where we could go. We headed down to Glenelg again, the car definitly gets attention. But most of all it was a very nice car to drive and made my week. Thanks again mate , I wish I had something to offer you to drive like these cars in return.

Daniel

Thank's to Graeme's generosity, I have also driven this car.....drives like Granny's Corolla.......until you use the right foot!
    Cheers, Pickles.

Man, thats one awesome ride...very jealous!!!!!!

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

Your one lucky bugger SV90, and Sniper i applaud your generosity

SLAMMED AND CAMMED

Only one apt descriptor - WOW!!!

Whilst Graeme is truly a connoisseur, you are lucky to have had the chance to sample one of these jiggers. Good job all 'round.

cheers
    HSV Senator 300 - the Classy C4B..

C4B - ETP215s 62cc, Comp 215/223 .601/.609 @111+3, Manley 8.050" 5/16" P/R, Morel Link-bar lifters, Powerbond 25% UDP, 36lb injectors, SLP pump, Rollmaster chain, OTRCAI, T-56 - RipShift, 3.91:1 rear, DiFilippo 1.75" 4-1s, twin 3" st/st cat-back, 3" metal substrate hi-flow cats. AP-Racing 6/4-pots. EFIlive COS3 SD tune.

308rwkW(413rwhp)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/389253...lden-commodore

Sooo lucky and such a nice looking car, I see a white one
    Almost everyday now, would love to just be a passenger in it!

But have to ask snipe why no tint =p?

The car is 100% pure as it left HSV. It only has 3,000km and still has the plastic on the sunroof and door sills. Thanks for the comments, I do know how lucky I am to get to experiance these cars. Its something I would never get to do otherwise.
    My favorite is still the GTR, but when the Senator returns that may change .

Quote Originally Posted by Krew-Zing View Post
    But have to ask snipe why no tint =p?
    The long term keepers don't get Tint . . . but the daily's do . . . 20% . . . if you see the Senator at Active. . . you will see a nice tint job!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SV90 View Post
    But most of all it was a very nice car to drive and made my week. Thanks again mate , I wish I had something to offer you to drive like these cars in return.

Daniel
    Mate, the help you have given me . . . and the members on this forum by getting this stuff of mine posted is immeasurable . . . so for me to hand the keys of the W over for you to enjoy is My Pleasure . . any time. .

. . . and if you think the 375KW / 640NM W427 is cool. . . wait to you get the keys of the 500KW / 1100 NM Plus Senator in you hands. . . then you will know your alive. . .

one beautiful car. there are not many guys who would hand their keys over . but it seems mr sniper gets a joy out of making those around him smile. which is nice to see in this day and age

Thread Information