HSV Forum

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last >>

Talking VX R8 Clubsport, British Racing Green

Well you may remember me wanting a VX GTS coupe, thats still the dream but the bank says It won't be a reality for a while ( at least till im a tradesmen )

So I did the next best thing, found a cheap VX R8 Clubsport and I got to admit Im glad I got it

6-speed manual
    Lowered on king springs
    Extractors with twin 2 1/2 inch exhaust system straight through with a set of hotdogs
    100,000 km on the clock

Not a scratch or dint in this baby and it was a steal for 20k

I got future plans for this baby but ATM in just enjoying it for been a real fun, smooth and comfy car

Here's some pics

Nice ride Sik.....keep it away from Macca....big fan of anything green and I'd hate to think what he'd do if he got within cooee of it
    The Great White Whale.

DROWNING IN SUBSONIC DUB

Great pick up SIK, got to say im a big fan of that model, and love the green with the gold tint rims. enjoy

SLAMMED AND CAMMED

Hahaha thanks for the advice about Macca I shall protect it with my life lol

Yea I live the rims, people tell me to put VX GTS rims on it but I love them rims, they stand out on the green

Well I'll agree with ya, the VX Clubsport is a great car all around, and if looks could kill well geez hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Stewiecasserole View Post
    Nice ride Sik.....keep it away from Macca....big fan of anything green and I'd hate to think what he'd do if he got within cooee of it

What you talkin' 'bout Willis????

Great looking rig Sik - the photos indicate that it has been very well looked after. Enjoy it.

cheers
    HSV Senator 300 - the Classy C4B..

C4B - ETP215s 62cc, Comp 215/223 .601/.609 @111+3, Manley 8.050" 5/16" P/R, Morel Link-bar lifters, Powerbond 25% UDP, 36lb injectors, SLP pump, Rollmaster chain, OTRCAI, T-56 - RipShift, 3.91:1 rear, DiFilippo 1.75" 4-1s, twin 3" st/st cat-back, 3" metal substrate hi-flow cats. AP-Racing 6/4-pots. EFIlive COS3 SD tune.

308rwkW(413rwhp)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/389253...lden-commodore

Nice ride mate. Love the VX and ever since getting rid of mine that's all I see. The colour is awesome too.

Gav
    Taxes, death and HSV. The only sure things on this ride of life.

Beautiful car Bro.. So mint!! Leave it the way it is its perfect.

Hahaha sorry Macca

Are you on just commodores? I love your senator hey

Hehehe I won't be getting rid of this beast, first V8 I ever owned and have fallen in love with it

Guzzler I promise I won't change anything, I'm even keeping the standard sound system, even that kicks ass standard lol

The only thing I plan on playing with is the engine, nothing over the top just keep it N/A

Nice rig and that green is always a head turner.

Congratulations SIK always good to see a really neat VX, post up a side on shot to see how it sits on those springs when you get a chance.

Thread Information