HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: Act All Hsv Day

Thumbs up Act All Hsv Day

THE HSV OWNERS CLUB OF NSW(CANBERRA REGION) AND GERALD SLAVEN HOLDEN
    PRESENT THE ACT ALL HSV DAY SHOW & SHINE
    29TH OCTOBER 2011
    AT GERALD SLAVEN HOLDEN BELCONNEN

The HSV Owners Club of NSW (Canberra Region) is inviting everyone who owns a HSV Vehicle from all models and Pre 1988 HDT Vehicles’ to join us for our annual Show and Shine. Refreshments and a BBQ will be on hand, as well as plenty of activities for all the family. Space is limited so enter quickly.

For more Details and information download the flyer and email the address at the bottom

Last edited by Blown Clubby; 24-09-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Please note the Date change

Sorry, if this is a dumb question, but...

Is the new date the 15th of October (described in the post text), or the 29th of October (shown in the poster)??

Wouldn't mind rockin' up to this and having a squizz.
    speed limits are just a suggestion...like wearing pants.

Ride: 2003 HSV GTO Coupe, V2 Series 2.
    Mods: HPC coated Pacemaker extractors (Tri-Y), Ballistic high-flow cats, Sureflo single 3.5" exhaust (ss - medium), DuS OTRCAI, MAFless Tune (Sam's Performance).

It's the 29th mate and should be a great day. There should be about 30 cars there of all shapes and styles.

See you there

Sounds awesome. I'll drive over and have a perv!

Mods: HPC coated Pacemaker extractors (Tri-Y), Ballistic high-flow cats, Sureflo single 3.5" exhaust (ss - medium), DuS OTRCAI, MAFless Tune (Sam's Performance).

Event Update

The 29th of October will be the ACT all HSV day. This is going to be massive, with a huge amount of sponsorship. Just some of the sponsors include, Mobil 1 , DBA, SS Inductions, Pedders, Jax Tyres, Maguire’s, Gentech, Signed Memorabilia, The Exhaust Shop, NGK, HRT, Motorsport Superstore, The White Room, Shannons and many, many more. There will be a huge prize give away for the members and the people who attend the show.

The big news about the Show and Shine is that it will be a National telecast event on Channel 10. The broadcast will be taken during the day, so I am looking forward to seeing our good looking members broadcast across the nation.

Also, 104.7 FM morning crew of Scotty, Nige and Knuckles will also be at the Show and Shine, broadcasting live, and helping our judges with the event.

Proceeds from this event will be going towards our charity in Canberra, Kids with Cancer Foundation. It’s a great Foundation, which is doing wonderful work for sick kids and their families. http://www.kidswithcancer.org.au/

We have secured a number of race cars for the show, and we are waiting on conformations from 2 V8 supercar teams. More news to come so please stay tuned.

For all of the information on the day please email actallhsvday@hsvownersclub-act.com
    Last edited by Blown Clubby; 24-09-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GT OHHH! View Post
    Sounds awesome. I'll drive over and have a perv!
    Why don't you join the club or enter in the show?

We are just about at capacity for this show, so if you are thinking about competing, please get your entry forms emailed to actallhsvday@hsvownersclub-act.com

Quote Originally Posted by Blown Clubby View Post
    Why don't you join the club or enter in the show?
    Could you please PM me details re joining the HSV Club. I won't be able to enter though...no time between now and then to detail the car, plus i don't think my car is worthy due to a couple of cracks in the front bar

No more entrys, the show is 100% FULL with a 12 car wait list. We have a massive give away happening so please roll up and have a look.

GT OOOH I have PM you my number

Thread Information