HSV Forum

Page 2 of 13 First << 123412 ... Last >>
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Ahhh. . . the penny may have dropped!!!

I'm thinking your the owner of the "Built" 400+ CI weapon that made a fairly big number that day

. . . and you spent most of the day sitting on the stairs with your mate. . . that is a "Ford" man!!!

Or have I got it wrong and dropped my penny in the loo?
    Lol...your penny is safe..We had a great day sitting up there trying to pick which car was going to run what HP.We had a couple of epic fails.The VR/VS SC V6 that ran 519 was a classic...You didn't happen to have something todo with the yellow GTS or is my penny in the loo.

Quote Originally Posted by VYSHSV8 View Post
    You mean the one that should still have the FAIL sticker stuck on the headlight lol

Just jokes mateif it is you
    Lol...the only fail for the day was my m8 turning up to a lsx day wearing a Ford shirt...

Quote Originally Posted by PhanR8 View Post
    Lol...your penny is safe..We had a great day sitting up there trying to pick which car was going to run what HP.We had a couple of epic fails.The VR/VS SC V6 that ran 519 was a classic...You didn't happen to have something todo with the yellow GTS or is my penny in the loo.
    . . . your penny is gone . . . there were 2 yellow GTS's there on the day if my memory serves me well . . The Shacks E3 Demo and Shane Stephen's GTS Coupe . . . and I look nothing like Shane . . .

. . . I flew in for the event with my eldest and a couple also flew in from Melb too.

This event will be on again this year but in late November rather than early December . . . and we will be there again. . . .
    GR

Bite off more than you can chew .... then chew like hell to you've eaten it!

As the saeason closes for Drag Racing in WA . . . Ed took the workshop ute to the Plex for a blast

It is a 2008 VE1 LS3 Maloo "naturally aspirated"

It was driven to the track and fitted with slicks for the pass . . . 10.91

now thats a tough streeter with just a Cam (a big bastard) and springs, manifold, OTR and Full Exhaust . . . its a manual with a twin plate clutch!

Hopefully a Youtube will surface soon and I will post it!!!
    GR

Yeh its a great result Graeme from Ed and shane I saw it posted on Actives facebook page

10.91 in a manual ute..Im impressed...Would be happy with that from the R8..well done,

Here's the link guys...

http://www.youtube.com/user/dragsvid.../1/GJIN90qVR34

and the last run for the season in the Monaro...

http://www.youtube.com/user/dragsvid.../2/QA-uszLNcsU

and the top three at last years dyno day....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIoqm6xgjqg

Thanks for sharing...the ute doesn't shag around for sure and looks tobe doing it easy.The HP is impressive as well...Good package alround.

Here is a Y/T of his A6 GTS Daily Drive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI6oiAsl-Ys

any faster and it will get shown the gate at the Plex and sent off for a roll cage!
    GR

Thread Information