HSV Forum

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last >>

Early model members Roll call

I thought I would post a roll call thread for the early models. To get active members or new members to post current pics or info on there HSV VL to VS models including VQ, Astra's and USB Jackaroo's.

Here is my SV90
    Link to original "your rides thread" http://www.hsvforum.com.au/showthread.php?t=4940

HSV F20 pictured top right. Other three are all HDT's. Berlina Sport Turbo, SS Group A and Corsa Turbo
    Corsa

I have a sv3800. will post pics when i work out how lol im new to this

Welcome mate, if you want to e mail the pics to me I can post them for you. Will pm a e mail address.

cheers
    Daniel

Will you accept a VS senator to this thread?

for sure . Edited the original post. All VL to VS welcome in this section.

Hi Daniel,

Very good.

Here a couple of pics.

The car is being repainted as we speak and I currently have a thread going on this.

here is one of my vs senator.

i consider myself fortunate to own a svle station wagon, its number 63, when I bought it I had very little idea what I was buying, it was bought as a stop gap measure for me to drag whilst I am between dragsters, after getting the car home and actually researching it my enthusiasm to race it waivered, whilst i have raced it a few times the guilt of doing this is getting worse.

i'll be the first to admit its not in the best condition, it has been resprayed once already that i know of, the engine has been tweaked but nothing that would affect it from being returned to stock and yes it is still the original engine with 190 000 kms on the clock

its my first hsv and i love driving it for the sake of driving it, it has a serious drinking problem (I dont know if this was standard in the earlier models) but it only ever has the covers removed on the weekends to give it a run up and down the freeway and back to be washed and put under the covers again in the shed.

the photos i had of it are on my last computer which has now departed, if i get a chance this weekend i will pull her out of the shed and takes some pics to post, any info on these models would be greatly appreciated, i have a second hsv on the way giving me an opportunity to restore the le, it has a minor rust spot, one of the wheels seems to be peeling (i believe these to be the original rims) and the interior could be tidied up

btw loving the earlier models section
    I am the master of my own stupidity

The VN SVLE wagons are a nice car and fairly rare with only 80 made. Look forward to the pics. What info are you looking for on them ?

cheers

Thread Information