HSV Forum

Page 3 of 4 First << 1234 Last >>

Thread: Our boat

Quote Originally Posted by Simonk View Post
    Here you go. This was the day we picked it up and drove it back to Melbourne from Adelaide. Geez I was a happy fella! Good luck convincing the wife!

This is a good argument to put a towball on my gts

Nice rides Simonk!! I bet you get a few jealous looks when your taking the boat out with the clubby! I know id give them a second look
    VY GTS #120
    80xxxkms, sunroof, leather, 20's and 300+ kw's = Alot of cruising
    Shame its the daily

nice combo mate !!!
    we were gettin a bowrider but i bought the Senator instead

enjoy!!
    My Rides

VY SENATOR SIGNATURE and LX 350 4 Door

Finally had an opportunity to update my thread with the latest rig. Had the VE for over 6 months now but unfortunately the boat has been garaged all Summer because of the permanent floods on the Murray.

Finally had an opportunity to update my thread with the latest rig. Had the VE for over 6 months now but unfortunately the boat has been garaged all Summer because of the permanent floods on the Murray.

Looks the good mate im very jealous. I think a set of black mags for the boat trailer would finish it off just right.

Very nice indeed
    Zorst video: https://youtu.be/R0oKu5PMQG4

#21 2001 VX R8 series II (HSV Racing Green)
    #16 2006 HSV Dealer Team ClubSport (Phanton Black)
    #771 2010 E2 GTS (wildfire)

Nice rig mate...very jealous yet again!!!
    Shame to put the towbar on such anice HSV but if I had a boat that good I guess I would do same!

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

Great looking combo, I agree with whiteman69 black mags and your boat trailer painted black would be the finishing touches.

Hi Simonk,

Very nice rig mate, just not sure about the roll cage on the boat? ..................... JOKING!

Wrt the black Pentagons, did you get these as is on the car or had them painted? If so, how much $?

Thanks guys. I'd love the trailer and wheels to be black but I've got bigger priorities.

E3 4 me, one or the previous owners had the wheels painted. I accidentally scraped one on a brick wall the other day so I got a quote to have it repaired. I think they were called advanced wheels in Moorabbin and they quoted $200 to respray the wheel so I guess $800 is a good indication for you.

I hope your carefull launching and retrieving with that, we used a VT for one year to tow the boat and have now gone with a 4x4. The VT rusted badly, even after cleaning and using fish oil every time, rims were rusted to hubs, hubs rusted to studs, underneath rusted to rear axle and before you ask no we didn't drown it, but just being that close to river or ocean is bad for car.
    I always wanted one, but now i'm to responsible to enjoy one!!
    ONLY JOKING!!!

Thread Information