HSV Forum

help with VP Clubsport 5000i interior

Hello. I know of a VP clubsport 5000i interior in vic. It is the devenish style, it is complete. They are fairly hard to get as you probally know. All I want is the front seats and if the centre console has light grey velour and stereo surround. Just velour not console. But front seats are my priority. Just wanted to ask, I can get the interior for $ 1,000. I need someone to go halves with as the rest is to much to freight and not needed. I will find out more details, its not advertised its through a mate. You would just have to pick your bits up as he will freight seats for me.

or if someone has a set of the same seats for sale, I would be interested.

Let me know what you think ? Pm me if you wish to know more

Cheers
    Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by sv90 View Post
    Hello. I know of a VP clubsport 5000i interior in vic. It is the devenish style, it is complete. They are fairly hard to get as you probally know. All I want is the front seats and if the centre console has light grey velour and stereo surround. Just velour not console. But front seats are my priority. Just wanted to ask, I can get the interior for $ 1,000. I need someone to go halves with as the rest is to much to freight and not needed. I will find out more details, its not advertised its through a mate. You would just have to pick your bits up as he will freight seats for me.

or if someone has a set of the same seats for sale, I would be interested.

Let me know what you think ? Pm me if you wish to know more

Cheers
    Daniel
    Daniel are they the same as VN SV 5000??

Cheers

Mark
    WH HSV GRANGE & VK BROCK SS best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by VK BROCK SS View Post
    Daniel are they the same as VN SV 5000??

Cheers

Mark

No Mark. they are the same as fitted to the VN Group A and option on VP's. These are not them, just an example.

Just checked Mark. I think Im wrong apparently they where Langton style seats on a SS base. No mention of the seats above. My mistake, If anyone has a set like above for sale please PM me.

Thank you

I'm pretty sure Devonish seats were standard on all 5000i models. Maybe the seller is confused with what they have?

From my experience though, you're best off getting your seats rebolstered and retrimmed to look like devonish ones rather than waiting around for some to pop up for sale. At least this way you'll be getting new seats and they'll actually match your interior. Usually costs the same price as what some of the dreamers out there think they're worth too.

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    I'm pretty sure Devonish seats were standard on all 5000i models. Maybe the seller is confused with what they have?

From my experience though, you're best off getting your seats rebolstered and retrimmed to look like devonish ones rather than waiting around for some to pop up for sale. At least this way you'll be getting new seats and they'll actually match your interior. Usually costs the same price as what some of the dreamers out there think they're worth too.

True, but the VP Clubsport 5000i all 50 where built with the left over " black " engines. Left over 4 bolt blocks from the VN Group A, all auto. 14 went to NZ, so pretty rare. All other 5000i models except VQ was and option and SV93 was standard. All the pics I can find not fitted, to this model. People do want a bit for them. Not in a huge hurry.

Will look into getting mine rebolstered. just i wanted to keep an original set in case want to put it back to stock. And just have a swap over set.

I dont need them now as they dont suit, if anyone is interested can pass on your details and you can take it from there. Nice upgrade for someone with a VP.

Cheers for your help
    Daniel

Hi there,
    What are the chances someone still has Clubsport 5000i interior for sale. I'm interested in purchasing compete interior or material.

Thread Information