HSV Forum

Talking Walkinshaw announces Autotechnique facility

Visitors are invited to attend an opening ceremony for the latest distributor of Walkinshaw Performance parts

Garth Tander will be the key attraction at the official opening of the Autotechnique premises in Melbourne's eastern suburbs.

The V8 Supercar driver and 2007 champion will be accompanied at the event by Tony D'Alberto, 2007 champion in the V8 Supercar Development Series, and David Reynolds, 2007 Carrera Cup champion driver.

Autotechnique is the third state distributor to be appointed by Walkinshaw Performance and will operate out of the new premises at 1634 Ferntree Gully Road in Knoxfield.

From 5.30pm onwards on May 1, the company will throw its doors open for visitors to inspect the "state of the art" facility and see the racing drivers up close and personal.

In addition, Autotechnique will conduct a dyno tuning demonstration and visitors may take part in a Q&A session with the racing drivers.

Oh!, sounds good i might come along, i work till about 1530 - 1630 in the city (it's my first day, yay!) that day but after i get back home and i get some food i might come down, i live in ringwood north area so not to far.

Its gunna be a goodin dats for sure, another signature wouldnt go estray either!

I talked to these dudes in person awhile back when my mate had his vehicle worked there.
    Top dudes, know there stuff too. Taking another mate an his brand new VE SS in there next week fun times ahead.

Thread Information