HSV Forum

Page 8 of 8 First << ... 678
    Hey Welcome. When you've got the time, I'd love to see a few photos of the interior and the engine.

Hi all,

Just thought I would post here to introduce myself. Long time lurker to this forum but finally first time poster.

I live in Sydney and have a 2016 VF II SSV-R Wagon with an LSA blower on top.

I have spotted HEDSUP at Roll Racing a few times now. I recognise a few names from other forums.

Cheers.

Newbie here!

South Aussie with a 1998 HSV 195i Senator Signature.
    Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi all, Robert here. My rides are 2010 Clubsport, 2012 GTS and 2012 SS Z ute. Absolutely love all three rides as each is quite unique to drive. Clubby is 407 spec,although not by walkinshaw, GTS is completely stock and ute has otr, exhaust, headers and tune. Ute is auto and other two are manual. I will get some photos to upload soon.

Hi all, Been a member for a short time. Looking forward to chattin HSV more. My rides are a VT2 Clubsport R8 and a VQ SV5000i both amazing

[IMG][/IMG]

G'Day all. It is Philip (Dobbo) here - my ride is an HSV Avalanche ute. Only had it a month and got rear-ended. Am trying to find a rear bumper to get it on the road again. Am using it to haul my jet ski and is really capable off road. Anyone know where I can source a rear bumper let me know!
    Last edited by philipdobson; 07-06-2019 at 06:45 AM. Reason: add in image

Thread Information