HSV Forum

Page 3 of 3 First << 123
    If the current death rates is not much different from common flu why are hospitals clogged up with corona patients?

Quote Originally Posted by craze View Post
    If the current death rates is not much different from common flu why are hospitals clogged up with corona patients?
    I'm no expert, but I think the difference is that those in hospital are having serious issues, so need to be there to recover,after which hopefully they will go home. The problem is, the number of those infections, which is why we need to stop the spread by isolating, because if we don't, we could innocently meet someone who has it, then we get it, and we pass it on etc etc. So we must keep away from others, for our own sake, & others. This is VERY important,& the best way to beat the virus.
    Just my thoughts anyway, Pickles.

Does Sydney want some more cruise ships!
    WA doesn't.

Ive been on 3 cruise ships and my mother in law and parents on several also

Each time we did at least one of us had a feasty cold or flu or chest infection
    I will never go on a cruise again!
    Last time it took me a month to get better

Roads are better to drive on, anxiety lower in the car park with an uncaring door opener next to my HSV.

I heard Dyson vacuum cleaners were making basic ventilators.

I feel sorry for the aust post workers and Coles Woolies, all these workers are wearing full PPE right! or are they getting a daily pill regardless of age so they are immune, its crap, even a local bakery has a large Perspex screen hanging from the roof, just enough room to pass your phone or card under to pay.
    The low paid workers are keeping the country alive and they are being treaded as expendable its bullshi*
    Last edited by Andrew_02; 3 Days Ago at 05:38 AM.

Thread Information