HSV Forum

Question HSV VL SS GRP A Walkinshaw

Good morning

It has been a while

I'm looking at purchasing a VL Walky, which is my all time favourite HSV
    It's in the first 100 made too

Can someone tell me which side of the firewall the HSV build plate, compliance plate and VIN number plates should be on please?
    Also, all other VL's came out with a "RTS COMMODORE" followed by which model it was badge just above the AC controls.
    Did the Walkinshaw come out with one?

Thank you

No RTS above the AC control. There is nothing above Air Conditioning at all.
    The build plate is on the drivers side above the brake booster and the Holden Motor Company VIN with model details is to the left of it (towards the passenger side).

On the far left side you'll find the Compliance plate and directly above it the Holden's Motor Company tag. That little tag is body coloured and has the J number that confirms the car is in fact a Group A
    Last edited by HSVGTS125; 23-12-2019 at 01:55 PM.
    Toy 1 - 1997 Tickford EL GT #068
    Toy 2 - 2001 Tickford AU111 XR8 220kw manual
    Toy 3 - HSV VF GTS #1539 Heron White manual

Daily - 2002 HSV VY Clubsport R8 manual #185
    Daily - 2004 VZ Cross 8

Project - 1998 HSV VS11 at VT Maloo #082

I just had a look on FB and saw the one you are probably looking at.
    I certainly wouldn't be paying $130k.
    The Compliance plate and VIN are on the wrong side of the engine bay at the firewall.
    Toy 1 - 1997 Tickford EL GT #068
    Toy 2 - 2001 Tickford AU111 XR8 220kw manual
    Toy 3 - HSV VF GTS #1539 Heron White manual

Daily - 2002 HSV VY Clubsport R8 manual #185
    Daily - 2004 VZ Cross 8

Project - 1998 HSV VS11 at VT Maloo #082

Quote Originally Posted by HSVGTS125 View Post
    No RTS above the AC control. There is nothing above Air Conditioning at all.
    The build plate is on the drivers side above the brake booster and the Holden Motor Company VIN with model details is to the left of it (towards the passenger side).

On the far left side you'll find the Compliance plate and directly above it the Holden's Motor Company tag. That little tag is body coloured and has the J number that confirms the car is in fact a Group A
    Ditto,just went and checked mine.

A long shot but would anyone have or know where I could purchase a shift pattern decal for a Walky. HDT easy to come by, walky one seems impossible to find. I cant find anyone who can make one. I bid on the last one that turned up on ebay then the seller lost the item............

Regards

Yup tried Jason at stickthis, he cant access the material without a pre order of 25. Would need to purchase 25 HDT versions and print over the top. I contemplated purchasing 25 but it would be a very expensive exercise.

Yup tried Jason at stickthis, he cant access the material without a pre order of 25. Would need to purchase 25 HDT versions and print over the top. I contemplated purchasing 25 but it would be a very expensive exercise.

Thread Information