HSV Forum


Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    179

    BREMBO SPORT PADS HP2000 $150 Delivered

    Hello
    I have come across a bulk lot of clearance stock being Brembo Sports pads HP2000 material and i am offering them to Forum members for $150 each set delivered Australia wide. This is nearly half price so massive savings on a excellent brake pad..

    These brake pads are street performance and spirited driving.
    Fitment - Same as DB1937 and DB1938 for HSV AP Racing calipers.
    VY VZ AP Racing HSV 6 piston front caliper and 4 piston rear (343mm)
    VY VZ AP Racing HSV 4 piston front only DB1938 shape
    VE HSV and GTS all with Front and rear 4 piston calipers
    VF HSV all front and rear with 4 piston calipers
    VF GTS yellow rear 4 piston kit

    If unsure contact me first
    Attached Images

    Matt Pearce
    Race Brakes Sydney
    PH 02 9609 1101
    www.racebrakessydney.com.au

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    745
    Matt

    these will fit a GenF R8 VF Clubbie with 4 spot AP Calipers (the RED ones) ?
    which from memory take DB1937s F&R ?

    if so, I will be on the dog and bone in the morning to you ...
    and get a set
    Smitty
    Member PIARC VICV8s Old Fart Racing
    GEN-F R8 340 Clubsport Tourer VK race car Kwaka ZX12R

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Matt

    these will fit a GenF R8 VF Clubbie with 4 spot AP Calipers (the RED ones) ?
    which from memory take DB1937s F&R ?

    if so, I will be on the dog and bone in the morning to you ...
    and get a set
    Yep and no worries

    Matt Pearce
    Race Brakes Sydney
    PH 02 9609 1101
    www.racebrakessydney.com.au

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Perth, W.A.
    Posts
    117
    Hey man, compared to the stock VF HSV brake pads what are these like? I want something with less brake dust mainly but still able to pull up my car at the end of the drag strip at 200+kmh.
    2016 VF Clubsport LSA - FI Interchiller & Lid spacer & 12L res, 18% Crank OD, Harrop Pod Intake making 552.8rwhp. Best time = 12.171 @115.26mph 1.836 60' on a street tyre *with Chiller only*

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    7,892
    Awesome price, thanks for the support Matt! Nearly worth grabbing a set to put on the shelf as spares...but they'll sit there for 5+ years at the rate I'm going!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by adzy_b View Post
    Hey man, compared to the stock VF HSV brake pads what are these like? I want something with less brake dust mainly but still able to pull up my car at the end of the drag strip at 200+kmh.
    The brembo pads would be as good if not better than the genuine. Your issue will be finding a pad with the same stopping at 200km and having low dust. Race and drag cars don't care about dust sorry that is why they don't make such a pad. Your best bet would be to try some Winmax W1 brake pads or maybe some Project Mu NS400. There are plenty of low dust pads these days and for street they are fine but for what your doing you may have to try a few to find out what works for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    Awesome price, thanks for the support Matt! Nearly worth grabbing a set to put on the shelf as spares...but they'll sit there for 5+ years at the rate I'm going!
    Hey mate how are you? The only thing i can say is these pads won't be here in 5 years so grab a bargain now lol

    Matt Pearce
    Race Brakes Sydney
    PH 02 9609 1101
    www.racebrakessydney.com.au

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    180
    Compatibility with VF series 1 HSV Senator NA version 2014? Thanks.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by RBSMATT View Post
    Yep and no worries
    .. thanks Matt

    parcel turned up last night about 6pm
    all good!


    ps.. thanks for the sticker, has gone on the race car
    Smitty
    Member PIARC VICV8s Old Fart Racing
    GEN-F R8 340 Clubsport Tourer VK race car Kwaka ZX12R

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    .. thanks Matt

    parcel turned up last night about 6pm
    all good!


    ps.. thanks for the sticker, has gone on the race car

    No worries and Thankyou

    Quote Originally Posted by SenatorW View Post
    Compatibility with VF series 1 HSV Senator NA version 2014? Thanks.
    Yes all VF HSV cars have the same 4 piston HSV AP Racing calipers apart from the yellow 6 piston VF GTS thanks

    Matt Pearce
    Race Brakes Sydney
    PH 02 9609 1101
    www.racebrakessydney.com.au

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    179
    Front VE VF VZ HSV basically all sold.
    Rear VE HSV pads still available and these also fit front VY 4 piston HSV AP Racing calipers with the 350mm rotor.

    Thankyou for the support and Merry Christmas to all

    Matt Pearce
    Race Brakes Sydney
    PH 02 9609 1101
    www.racebrakessydney.com.au







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •