HSV Forum

Thread: Whatís the go?

Whatís the go?

With moderators having to approve things you are selling in the classifieds before it is posted up?

Mods must be asleep

Its to avoid a multitude of excess posts, like yours yesterday, posting two threads. One of which was for fog lights and a Commodore grille in the "Vehicles for sale" section.

I'm not asleep, I just didn't see a place for a Commodore grille on a HSV forum. With the amount of traffic the forum currently sees, I highly doubt it would have sold overnight thru here. Put it on Facebook marketplace, I'm sure you'll reach a wider and more appropriate audience there.

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    Its to avoid a multitude of excess posts, like yours yesterday, posting two threads. One of which was for fog lights and a Commodore grille in the "Vehicles for sale" section.

I'm not asleep, I just didn't see a place for a Commodore grille on a HSV forum. With the amount of traffic the forum currently sees, I highly doubt it would have sold overnight thru here. Put it on Facebook marketplace, I'm sure you'll reach a wider and more appropriate audience there.
    Yeah I fucked up the first time putting it in the vehicles for sale section LOL, I donít do Facebook too much drama for me.
    Pity you couldnít just drop me a PM and tell me....oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vzr1 View Post
    Pity you couldn’t just drop me a PM and tell me....oh well.
    I'm sure the same can be said for this thread.

I'm sure the same can be said for this thread.
    Iíve Never been on a forum Iíve had to PM a moderator to ask if I can sell parts ....first time for everything lol Iím sure other people on here own more then a Hsv.

By the way , thanks for putting it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vzr1 View Post
    I’ve Never been on a forum I’ve had to PM a moderator to ask if I can sell parts ....first time for everything lol I’m sure other people on here own more then a Hsv.
    You don't need to PM me asking if you can advertise things, it's more the rant that you've had starting this thread asking if I'm awake because I didn't approve it or reply here within 4 hours of you posting.

You don't need to PM me asking if you can advertise things, it's more the rant that you've had starting this thread asking if I'm awake because I didn't approve it or reply here within 4 hours of you posting.
    Hardly a rant...., let it go mate it will consume you lol

Thread Information