HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

PowerCruise #78 Barbagallo

Anyone else coming along to this one? Only 3 weeks to go!

VF R8 LS3, Harrop 2300 FDFI, 1⅞ coated headers, 3" catback, 4L reservoir, 3L surge, 575rwhp

Yep... driving from Adelaide for it. My poor LSA is getting even more KM's on it.
    Series 1 Gen F GTS 6A on lpg. Upgraded - exhaust, injectors, cam, intake, isolator, boost, auto.

Quote Originally Posted by PLUCKA View Post
    Yep... driving from Adelaide for it. My poor LSA is getting even more KM's on it.
    Awesome! Man that's dedication right there, long way to go for some fun. You bringing some cheap rubber to burn?

VF R8 LS3, Harrop 2300 FDFI, 1⅞ coated headers, 3" catback, 4L reservoir, 3L surge, 575rwhp

Yep, they are on it.. just have to make sure there is enough left for the trip home. My young bloke and I will just be having fun. FYI, mine is around 442rwkw and the young bloke's is about 465.
    Personally, I've never met a Horsepower I didn't like!
    Hope to see you on track commander_dan!
    Series 1 Gen F GTS 6A on lpg. Upgraded - exhaust, injectors, cam, intake, isolator, boost, auto.

Nice, will keep an eye out for ya. Assuming from your avatar yours is a white Gen F? Mine is regal peacock and will have vanity plates "Fine Whine"

It is just a White GTS, as per the pic 'SVF-376' SA plates. I'll look for the "Fine Whine" mate-- Happy Days!

Just a few pics from the weekend so far. Awesome cruising with ya PLUCKA and son! We've had some good races!

Finally got a vid edited up of last weekend. No music needed, just enjoy the sweet supercharged sounds!

https://youtu.be/IRWZKNmNDwQ

Good to see you enjoying it. Enjoyed the GTS vs Harrop as well.

As did I! That white GTS belongs to forum member PLUCKA, we had many races together. I think his GTS is quicker though, a good quarter mile shakedown would tell.

Thread Information