HSV Forum

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Question Transferring rego on a supercharged Clubsport to another state...

    Hey guys, just wondering if any knows if I transfer a supercharged clubsport from VIC rego to SA rego I'd need to get a new mod plate or whatever SA has? Or is it still legal in SA because it's legally been done in VIC?

    I know if a new owner is getting interstate you'll likely have to go to regency (though not sure if that'd be the same for me since I'm 150km from Adelaide). Even though it's meant to just be an identity check, I heard a lot of people have to go through Regency anyway..

    Any help appreciated, cheers!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    It would have to be checked again in your state by an engineer.
    Toy 1 - 1997 Tickford EL GT #068
    Toy 2 - 2001 Tickford AU111 XR8 220kw manual
    Toy 3 - HSV VF GTS #1539 Heron White manual

    Daily - 2002 HSV VY Clubsport R8 manual #185
    Daily - 2004 VZ Cross 8

    Project - 1998 HSV VS11 at VT Maloo #082

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVGTS125 View Post
    It would have to be checked again in your state by an engineer.
    Thanks! Do you know if that would be the same 2-3k it costs to engineer it again? Or is it something else that's cheaper than when it was first engineered?

  4. #4
    Does anyone know if it needs to be engineered again in SA if it was registered in my name in the other state before transferring to SA rego?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts