HSV Forum

Page 3 of 3 First << 123

hope this works.......

THanks 07GTS, I set uo the imgBB account and all looks good....dropped the headers photo in.....lets see if this link works....

Nope

I followed the forum direction to add the photo link from "Go Advanced" post.....this is what it looks like just before I hit "post"......then it doesn't show up in the post. Maybe I've got too much grey hair........and I don't have any 8year olds running around the house to help

wrong link.....see following post
    Last edited by 11ZSenator; 6 Days Ago at 01:28 PM.

Finally got it was adding the [IMG] before and [/IMG] after the imgbb link
    no 8year old required

looks good, now the fun part of getting them back in without marking them

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    looks good, now the fun part of getting them back in without marking them
    Got them in without a mark......I got a professional to do it....too fiddly for me
    I've got a post on the "HSV VE +" section on my swap of the LS3 for an LS7 which these headers are now helping to breath

An interesting thing - with these ss headers before-coating and on the LS3 I had an annoying exhaust drone on normal accell passing through 70kph.......now coated and on the LS7 the drone is GONE! Obviously not sure if it's the coating or bigger cubes or both.

Quote Originally Posted by 11ZSenator View Post
    Got them in without a mark......I got a professional to do it....too fiddly for me
    I've got a post on the "HSV VE +" section on my swap of the LS3 for an LS7 which these headers are now helping to breath

An interesting thing - with these ss headers before-coating and on the LS3 I had an annoying exhaust drone on normal accell passing through 70kph.......now coated and on the LS7 the drone is GONE! Obviously not sure if it's the coating or bigger cubes or both.
    if the coated headers are keeping the heat in as they should be that will increase exhaust velocity and then can affect drone to cancel it or shift its point somewhere alse

Thread Information