HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: Goodbye for now

Thumbs up Goodbye for now

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately I have decided to sell my Gen F2 Clubsport, it has only been on car sales for not even 1 week and I have a deposit on the car..

Really hope I don't regret this in the long run as its been my favourite car BY FAR (and ive had a few other nice cars), however I need the money for other commitments in my life at the moment.

Thank you to all on this forum, its been a great ride and hopefully one day il be back.

Safe travels to all.

Life always comes first, and i 'm sure you will regret selling. You can still be part of the forum, you don't need to actually be physically owning a car to be on here.

Stay and keep getting reminded on what you're now missing (the good and the bad - no ugly here).
    MY12.5 Clubsport Manual in Alto Grey, MY16 SV6 auto in Phantom, MY11 SV6 auto in Voodoo, 1964 EH Manual wagon in Cream.

Well yeah that's right mate, and i guess the only consolation I have is the guy who bought it ended up being my friends first cousin, so at least if I ever decide I "need" it back in my life, I have the opportunity to buy it back.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_sv6 View Post
    Stay and keep getting reminded on what you're now missing (the good and the bad - no ugly here).
    ahah I will try mate, ive always been a holden/hsv nut and always will be.. the p***ion will never leave you I guess.

Well done on a quick sale shows the high interest in quality versions. Best wishes.

Hopefully it is only "For Now" and the future might work for the best.

Good Luck.
    GTSR Maloo

Thanks guys, yep exactly who knows what the future holds... hopefully il come back one day in a GTSR lol.

New owner wouldn't be Trent ??

Nah his name is Dave, early 30's, good bloke. Hes coming to pick it up next week some time.

Really hope he looks after it like I did...

Thread Information