HSV Forum

Hsv confirms chevrolet camaro zl1 power and torque

160k hhmmm

https://www.hsv.com.au/live/story/?id=2691

I just cant see many people sold

A GP I know wants one, and is dead serious to follow through - still thinks it's demarcated from the Mustang. He rejects my feedback on tank like gl*** area, or buying an unsold barely used VF GTSR 'he just wants one".

A lot of money but also a lot of car. I think they priced it a bit high. In saying that, it will eat a W1 for breakfast, let alone a GTS/GTSR.

I don't know though about buying a car for that price that has been converted to right hand drive.
    I'm sure HSV do a great job, but what would a converted car be worth if they started
    building them right hand drive from the factory??
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION
    2018 FORD FOCUS RS LE

I think compared to the GTSR and W1 itís good value, but when you compare it to the price in the States it doesnít look so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The engine is next generation direct injection compared with the last of the GTSR, LSA or LS9. The GP I know hasn't had that much joy from his last BMW, and is fed up with the Prius Brigade he treats in inner Sydney. If we were all logical - a used VF SV6 would get us everywhere in around the same time following legal limits, for much less money as a VF GTSR LSA or W1

Agree and I'd like to see a few owners posts on even the W1 and new two doors!

I tracked my stock manual gtsr at hsvfest last weekend, in the real world I was only 3 tenths slower than two ZL1s. I was carrying atleast an extra 160kgs, and never done this sought of thing before, about 70hp less too I believe. The gtsr is a mighty car in stock form.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsmow View Post
    I tracked my stock manual gtsr at hsvfest last weekend, in the real world I was only 3 tenths slower than two ZL1s. I was carrying atleast an extra 160kgs, and never done this sought of thing before, about 70hp less too I believe. The gtsr is a mighty car in stock form.
    Naaahhhh, the car's ordinary,........but the driver's a SUPERMAN!!!
    A ripper effort in a ripper car.
    Regards, Martin.

Thread Information