HSV Forum

Page 4 of 4 First << ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by mickyinc View Post
    Precision have always been good. I've had a few times where I've needed parts and they've split up a box to give me parts I need , they just did it for my 6 bolt head bolt I needed
    _
    _
    I only buy off Precision as a last resort, everytime I get a price from them their prices are significantly higher than I can get the parts elsewhere. I was once quoted $1900 plus freight for a crank which I bought out of the states for $900AU landed. I don't mind spending a bit more to buy from Aussie suppliers, and I have bought a bit from VPW and Speed Pro both of which have been good to deal with, but I wont pay double the price for the privilage.
    Of the US mobs I find Summit to be the most reliable and quickest. Jegs had been good up untill I had an issue with them recently and now I won't be using them again. I've also bought from Scoggin ****ys, GM Parts On Line, Pace Performance and a few others but I'm not sure if those still ship to Australia post GST mess.
    Interestingly I bought parts from GM parts direct significantly cheaper than I could get them from my local Holden dealer and I had to laugh when they turned up in Holden bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjas View Post
    _
    _
    I only buy off Precision as a last resort, everytime I get a price from them their prices are significantly higher than I can get the parts elsewhere. I was once quoted $1900 plus freight for a crank which I bought out of the states for $900AU landed. I don't mind spending a bit more to buy from Aussie suppliers, and I have bought a bit from VPW and Speed Pro both of which have been good to deal with, but I wont pay double the price for the privilage.
    Of the US mobs I find Summit to be the most reliable and quickest. Jegs had been good up untill I had an issue with them recently and now I won't be using them again. I've also bought from Scoggin ****ys, GM Parts On Line, Pace Performance and a few others but I'm not sure if those still ship to Australia post GST mess.
    Interestingly I bought parts from GM parts direct significantly cheaper than I could get them from my local Holden dealer and I had to laugh when they turned up in Holden bags.
    Thanks for sharing this information.

Thread Information