HSV Forum

Willall Racing Shut Shop

Hi guys,

I seen on facebook before that Willall Racing have now shut shop... im quite disappointed as they have tuned multiple cars for me over the years, including my current HSV and ive always been pretty happy with how the car runs, performs etc.

I guess too many people tuning cars these days and not enough room for everyone... either that or maybe that have seen the light at the end of the tunnel with petrol cars (everything going electric in years to come).

Saw this myself, they were always at the for front of the LS game and now even more so with the R35's, I'd say their going into manufacturing more of parts for the R35's and other japs as last i saw they seem to be building special blocks for these cars!

Completely shutting? Or just closing their tuning service?
    I thought they had a proper (and I mean "proper") shop down there. Billet this and billet that... and even partnered with Haas F1?

I've been lucky enough to be entered in a few of the 1000m events when they've been there - on year they flew in the day before, did a single morning run - broke the record (from memory) and then sat on their hands for the rest of the day (no point having a second run, fastest runs are always the earliest with forced induction).
    Watching one of their R35's launch is honest to god one of the better things you can experience in the car scene.

This was their post...

I would say they're just going away from the general tuning side of things and heading in another direction.

Sounds like they're just doing high-end manufacturing of parts etc.

Ahhh great didn't see they edited the post and are still doing tune touch ups for existing clients... good new for myself and others who have there cars tuned from them.

Its all good guys. I have set up a brand new company "PowerTech Tuning" with all of the same people at a much bigger, better, and flasher location. Total overhaul and upgrade of the business, and more of a Holden/HSV focus this time as well. We have some nice new demo cars, and happy to look after your existing Willall jobs. Hope that puts your minds at ease - www.powertechtuning.com.au
    Last edited by Martin Donnon; 19-06-2019 at 06:28 AM.

Great to hear from you Martin. Also re***uring to hear that the Holden/HSV modification scene is still alive and well enough to focus on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Donnon View Post
    Its all good guys. I have set up a brand new company "PowerTech Tuning" with all of the same people at a much bigger, better, and flasher location. Total overhaul and upgrade of the business, and more of a Holden/HSV focus this time as well. We have some nice new demo cars, and happy to look after your existing Willall jobs. Hope that puts your minds at ease - www.powertechtuning.com.au

7 years between comments

Moved closer to me so will have no excuse now

Good to hear Martin, good luck with it all mate. cheers.

Thread Information