HSV Forum

Page 2 of 2 First << 12

Thread: 2010 GXP Maloo

Quote Originally Posted by TPKW30 View Post

I did an 11.9 in mine with just cam, exhaust, OTR & Glenn's tune. Mine is manual..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VFd7qttGw4

Very nice, best I could manage with my previous cam only VE M6 Was 12.1, sure was a lot of fun though, autos may be quicker at the track but I sure miss rowing through those gear with the right foot buried.

It is amazing with anything LS powered how little mods you need to get into the 11's.
    I don't know how old you are, but back in the late 70's, early 80's when we had our
    HQ's & then went to Commodore you would need to spend millions on the old 308 to get into
    the 13's...........
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION
    2018 FORD FOCUS RS LE

.... and back then a 13 was quick ... I've got four $20k plus Holden engines in my collection and another one to do next year and maybe another after that ... some real good Alloy stuff now available for the old **** that's makes big power .... the 3 things that give the LS a big advantage is ... Alloy ... cubes ... compression ... makes it a no brainer ...
    GR

Bite off more than you can chew .... then chew like hell to you've eaten it!

Isnt bubbas 2000+ hp thing that won summernats dyno a 308 iron block?

Alloy Torque Power Holden apparently ... good stuff being engineered by them ... however, sadly the boss is crook and we are all hoping he recovers to finish lots of real cool stuff for the Holden V8 ...
    GR

Bite off more than you can chew .... then chew like hell to you've eaten it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Alloy Torque Power Holden apparently ... good stuff being engineered by them ... however, sadly the boss is crook and we are all hoping he recovers to finish lots of real cool stuff for the Holden V8 ...

That's another thing - all the "308" guru's are getting up there in age & either retiring or sadly p***ing.

Getting back to the OP's post about a bloke here in Newcastle named Glenn,
    who owns & runs G-Force Performance Centre. Glenn is an 308 guru without a doubt..
    His engines run all over the country putting down some awesome 1/4 mile times...
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION
    2018 FORD FOCUS RS LE

Thread Information