HSV Forum

Page 2 of 2 First << 12

Thread: Carcoon

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Our car is kept in a garage, never left in the weather. I have no use for a "car cover", but we do like to keep the dust off whatever car we have in there.
    So, probably around 30 years ago, Karen made a "car cover" from flannelette bed sheets, which we have used for all that time. It does not scratch the car, & is super easy to take on & off.
    Does the job for us.
    Pickles.
    Flanny car cover awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Our car is kept in a garage, never left in the weather. I have no use for a "car cover", but we do like to keep the dust off whatever car we have in there.
    So, probably around 30 years ago, Karen made a "car cover" from flannelette bed sheets, which we have used for all that time. It does not scratch the car, & is super easy to take on & off.
    Does the job for us.
    Pickles.

hahaha - I picked up a customers EH Premier this week and he had the same thing - old
    flano sheets cut & sewed together by his wife many, many years ago to exactly cover the
    old Premier. Works a treat going by the condition of the car.......
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION
    2018 FORD FOCUS RS LE

Quote Originally Posted by TPKW30 View Post
    hahaha - I picked up a customers EH Premier this week and he had the same thing - old
    flano sheets cut & sewed together by his wife many, many years ago to exactly cover the
    old Premier. Works a treat going by the condition of the car.......
    Lol,...That's EXACTLY what we have!!
    Pickles.

Big factor is where you live to. Being in the country and in the midst of one of the worst droughts the dust is off the scale. I use the Auotechnica one but I'm not sure why, it's soft and paint friendly but the dust, omg.

Thread Information