HSV Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 Last >>

Thread: HSVfest 2019

HSVfest 2019

ENTRIES HAVE OPENED FOR HSVfest 2019

This is the biggest HSV event worldwide!

Entry is open only to financial members of any HSV Owners Club worldwide.

Entry and payment needs to be made online no later than Sunday 6th May 2019.

No late entries, no exceptions.

Click here http://hsvfest.com/program-2019/ for more information and to enter.

We'll be there.
    Pickles.

Leave is in, probably one of the only events we will make this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from this event.
    Brilliant cars, Brilliant owners, Brilliant event.
    Two ZL1s in attendance, some lovely cars in the Show 'N Shine, and an excellent day of motorsport, plus a food includrd meet 'n greet, and TWO presentation dinners.
    Can't see how it can get any better than this,....if ya weren't there is year, be sure to put in your diary for next year.
    Pickles.

Here here Pickles, and at the end of a long day it's great to sit down to an awesome dinner and a few frothies put on by Thurgoona Golf Club, great weekend.

Was a great weekend, which car was yours Pickles?

Did you get out on the track on Sunday?
    I was a little disappointed with my final run where I came unstuck whilst on target to run a 56-57 lap.
    But made up for it going undefeated first round of go to whoa before retiring.

I have some pics up on Instagram (herbert_kowalski), and will post some videos up there and here as soon as I get around to doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by FollowTheSapper View Post
    Was a great weekend, which car was yours Pickles?

Did you get out on the track on Sunday?
    I was a little disappointed with my final run where I came unstuck whilst on target to run a 56-57 lap.
    But made up for it going undefeated first round of go to whoa before retiring.

I have some pics up on Instagram (herbert_kowalski), and will post some videos up there and here as soon as I get around to doing them.

Glad you had a great time.
    We had our white GTSR there. I was lucky enough to go out on track with Craig Rattenbury in his LMF GTSR, in which he scored the 5th quickest time, a 55.6 I think, it was a great experience & showed just what a stock GTSR is capable of.
    Those ZL1s were pretty impressive.
    A great weekend, and the weather was kind as well, although we did cop a fair bit of rain on the way home yesterday.
    Pickles.

Disappointed I couldn't make it down with work commitments. But I heard a great time was had by all.
    MY12.5 Clubsport Manual in Alto Grey, MY16 SV6 auto in Phantom, MY11 SV6 auto in Voodoo, 1964 EH Manual wagon in Cream.

Hey Dave , any chance of hosting videos for those of us who couldn't make it ? You did such a fantastic job last year !

Thread Information