HSV Forum

Page 12 of 14 First << ... 21011121314 Last >>
    Thanks, I think Deatsch Werks injectors for a good fuel spray and a fuel system update.

The postage from the states is a shocker $180USD what a joke. I will call Lingenfelter as I doubt anyone stocks Kenne Bell BAP gear in Australia. Cheers

PS If your new to Blower mods like me google Keene Bell and have a look/read interesting gear this family owned company makes.

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    The LS9 has a lot more prestige over the LSA which is what they needed for their flagship vehicle.
    My ex wife always told me I was commoner trash - so I guess owning an LSA proves it
    If only I knew going LS9 would have lifted me up from the bottom...
    Last edited by TPKW30; 27-10-2019 at 02:03 PM.
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION
    2018 FORD FOCUS RS LE

Quote Originally Posted by TPKW30 View Post
    My ex wipe always told me I was commoner trash - so I guess owning an LSA proves it
    If only I knew going LS9 would have lifted me up from the bottom...
    That gave me a good laugh. My series 2 update runs half the weight, much better economy and is happy for me do buy whatever we can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    That gave me a good laugh. My series 2 update runs half the weight, much better economy and is happy for me do buy whatever we can afford.
    PML - hahahaha - my series 2 is quite an upgrade as well......
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION
    2018 FORD FOCUS RS LE

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    Thanks, I think Deatsch Werks injectors for a good fuel spray and a fuel system update.

The postage from the states is a shocker $180USD what a joke. I will call Lingenfelter as I doubt anyone stocks Kenne Bell BAP gear in Australia. Cheers

PS If your new to Blower mods like me google Keene Bell and have a look/read interesting gear this family owned company makes.
    BAP from the UK in THREE days, ordered Tue, at the front door 11am Friday for about 35 pounds postage, happy with that.
    I spent about two hours looking at fuel injectors, sounds like one upgrade not to go cheap on. Cheers.

https://ibb.co/ckmtzjf

Rather large hoses fitted, with a 12L reservoir, chiller fits very well behind the front bar, spacer plate, good injectors, more fuel
    still a work in progress but it looks good. The top of the 12l reservoir was bloody cold, as was the top of the blower.
    Last edited by Andrew_02; 26-10-2019 at 11:23 PM.

Looking good Andrew

2014 HSV VF GTS
    2017 HSV GTSR
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's Fastest 6.2L 1900 LSA VF GTS with a Stock Bottom End
    9.700 @143.14mph 17/July/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Very nice mate, going to run some good times at the plex!
    2016 VF Clubsport LSA - FI Interchiller & Lid spacer & 12L res, 18% Crank OD, Harrop Pod Intake making 552.8rwhp. Best time = 12.171 @115.26mph 1.836 60' on a street tyre.

GTSR home

The GTSR is back home, and as you can see in the above picture it all looks good, but as I wanted it does not look over the top Active Automotive used an all black lower pulley for 18 percent boost, their huge pod filter must be one of the best straight forward intake systems around, nothing stands out of after market to the untrained eye. GR sorted out the coating on the full pacemaker system in mat black headers and 3 inch system and the car still runs the HSV bi modals put on the pacemaker system by Bruno.
    I ended up going with Tuner Automotive to install the chiller, as they have installed a heap and even fitted one of those first 10 sold in the forum, you can't see the tank, BAP, injectors or chiller, but their is just no way of hiding those huge hoses and they do end up almost frozen, as does the top of the 12l tank.

I am not expecting huge drops in my 1/4, we will see soon, also see how constant the runs are.

Once we get some good constant times I plan to get some 18's on the rear and
    the n Gauge is a lot more than MOTEC EDI and intake temp 2, you can save from a valet parking tune to an all out drag tune
    so once the dust settles I hope to slip an order in via PAYPAL, it all adds up hey.

I should get away without the blower brick strengthening and correct me if I'm wrong, should have a good stable amount of HP that will last a very long time without upgrading the bottom end.

If we ever want more power and I doubt it with this car, I will get a full engine rebuild with parts designed for that HP.

I started wanting a small HP (thread topic) gain with a great V8 sound and got that, what I have learnt is it all costs money and if you want discounts and cheaper prices you probably should not be wanting to mod a HSV.
    I have now had work done by VCM in Melbourne (first grange), Active Automotive (second Grange, GTSR and sons V and Tuner Automotive (GTSR) and can't fault the three. I am very impressed with every part that has been added to the GTSR.

If anyone needs a set of LSA stock injectors and other parts let me know! or a heat exchanger
    Cheers Andrew

Excellent informative post Andrew, can't wait for the "results",...have you had the car on a dyno with these mods yet?
    Pickles.

Thread Information