HSV Forum

Page 14 of 14 First << ... 4121314
    Cheers if that's correct I'm going to have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    Thanks that's a good offer I jumped in fast though and ordered both 18's and an nGauge. I don't plan to do any more mods
    after that, and I should see 205 and I hope 11.49's.
    Where did you get the Ngauge from? Was going to get one, but couldn’t justify it in Canberra with no track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ordering rims tyres and gauge with Cameron at Turner automotive as he can fit and align the wheels and load 3 tunes into the gauge for me drags valet and standard driving. He did a great job installing the chiller tank hoses injectors and BAP. Plus just happens that a great rim and small damage repair shop (Smart Finish) is in the same Balcata complex.
    Last edited by Andrew_02; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:01 PM.

Great to see the forum up again.
    You were right the nGAUGE is great. I track IAT1 and 2 fuel percentage, gear and a few other things.

I have four tunes one for 1/4 mile only and another close to it still with fans on a lot higher stock tune and valet parking, I upped the speed to 60k on that tune.

Koya SF05 have a higher load rating ?850kg and the MT 275/45/18 should be in Perth very soon, then I will hit the Motorplex again.
    The GTSR is getting a minor paint repair and rim repair (they don't really have shadow chrome wheels in the true meaning)
    three repairs as good as a panel shop for under $500 by andrew@smartfinish.com.au done in our garage in 2 hours.

Wangara Perth
    Cheers Andrew

Thread Information