HSV Forum

Page 2 of 2 First << 12
    what realistic power are u wanting out of it ? and just using petrol or going to ethanol ?

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    what realistic power are u wanting out of it ? and just using petrol or going to ethanol ?
    98 only.
    Not sure what power. Maybe 480’s plus? Not sure what that setup is worth.
    I’ve got Pacemaker full system. Harrop air intake.
    Adding camshaft and ***ociated bits.
    Big injectors.
    Pulley setup and plenty more boost.

if u stay on petrol then ID1000 injectors will be fine and leave u room for more mods, will be better to upgrade fuel system or BAP as mentioned to keep up with power level, if ur going to continually increase power over time id just get a full fuel system so its done and has proper line pressure adjustment and boost/vac reference the reg (with supporting tune changes) works well also

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    if u stay on petrol then ID1000 injectors will be fine and leave u room for more mods, will be better to upgrade fuel system or BAP as mentioned to keep up with power level, if ur going to continually increase power over time id just get a full fuel system so its done and has proper line pressure adjustment and boost/vac reference the reg (with supporting tune changes) works well also
    I’m not familiar with injectors but fuel system I forgot add that. Ball park cost you reckon considering the parts I already have?
    Is my power figure realistic?

ID injectors are prob the best u can get with all the info u need to get the dialed in properly tune wise, u could go 1000cc which on petrol will leave u some room for more mods in the future also, ID injectors do cost a bit but that because the effort has been put in to matching them all as a set not only by flow but the offsets also, there are others out there tho cheaper just make sure u get data with them, im not too sure on parts cost for the LSA but the boost upgrades seem straight forward, injectors 1-2k depending on brand, those blowers make alot of heat also so u will have to look at keeping that under control

Thread Information