HSV Forum

Stanaway to GRM.

Didn't see this coming, G.T. has lost his drive at GRM to be replaced by Richie Stanaway with Boost being the naming sponsor.
    Pickles.

Certainly a surprise.
    Interesting to see where GT ends up. GTspec cars? He'd be the next most wanted co-driver after Lowndesy too.

WAU have also just removed the Boost branding from their social pages, so the knock on from this means WAU need a new sponsor.

GRM will get him going well as they do with the new blokes, i reckon he will like the new holden better

GT confirmed to partner SVG at 888. Good smart move, happy to see him there rather than Penske.

Quote Originally Posted by skaifeman View Post
    GT confirmed to partner SVG at 888. Good smart move, happy to see him there rather than Penske.
    Yes, amazing how these things happen isn't it, but GT is certainly a Legend imho.
    I think that maybe Caruso is the major uncertainty at the moment, although I've always thought He did an OK job in an under powered car.
    And of course, who will Walkinshaw have as "Naming Rights" sponsor to replace Boost?!
    It's all happening!!...Pickles.

I guess time will tell (as always).
    Rumours that Mega fuels could be on the cards at WAU... but they're tied up with Garry Jacobson who's very likely to take on a Kelly Nissan.

Caruso would be hot property if dropped by Kelly Racing. You'd imagine that he'd be on the phone with old Roger, or even Tickford to pair with his great mate Holdsworth.
    Same too for reigning Bathurst Champ Richo, would love to see him reunite with Frosty in a 888 Commodore.

Exciting times! (And the Mustang to come!)

Thread Information