HSV Forum

Page 4 of 4 First << ... 234
    HSV call them "by HSV"

Lets see if HSV hit 100,000 vehicles in a few years or whether they have reset their tally
    Toy 1 - 1997 Tickford EL GT #068
    Toy 2 - 1998 HSV VS11 at VT Maloo #082
    Toy 3 - 2001 Tickford AU111 XR8 220kw manual
    Toy 4 - 2002 HSV VY Clubsport R8 manual #185

Daily - HSV VF GTS #1539 Heron White manual
    Daily - 2004 VZ Cross 8

Just to be sure you guys know where I am with all this. Remember this thread started out relative to HSVOC membership.
    There is no way I'd call the Camaro/Silverado an HSV Camaro or an HSV Silverado. That would be ridiculous.
    What I am saying, is that if these vehicles are plated by HSV, then they should be allowed into HSV Owners Clubs.
    Others have differing opinions, no problems,......all good, I get that, certainly no "Bunfight" from me! That is simply my opinion & nothing else. That is all I am saying, .....what will be the actual decision,.....I've no idea,.....that decision will be made, I would suggest collectively, by the Owners clubs.
    Pickles.

I've been looking into starting a northern NSW HSVOC for some time now.
    I have no issues with Sportscat, Camaro or Silverado being in the Club but I'm glad Pickles has mentioned the Clubs constitution where, in my humble opinion this needs to be made a clear clarification for moving into the future for all Clubs
    My idea for easy clarification is the wording
    "All HSV manufactured cars post 2018 are eligible to join (either as a HSV or a "By HSV" and this is up to each Club to decided)"

We must remember that times have changed, and to preserve the branding of HSV and both its history and future we too need to change with the changes that have been forced upon us passionate owners.
    2017 GEN-F2 HSV GTSR Heron White 6M 844
    2017 VF II SSV Redline Heron White 6M
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Nitrate Silver 6M 098 (Gone)
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Heron White 6A 617 (Gone)
    2013 VF SSV Redline Nitrate Silver 6M (Gone)
    2002 VX SS II Quicksilver 6M
    Dream Car:- HSV VL SS GRP A

Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell!

Quote Originally Posted by RCBVFGTS View Post
    I've been looking into starting a northern NSW HSVOC for some time now.
    I have no issues with Sportscat, Camaro or Silverado being in the Club but I'm glad Pickles has mentioned the Clubs constitution where, in my humble opinion this needs to be made a clear clarification for moving into the future for all Clubs
    My idea for easy clarification is the wording
    "All HSV manufactured cars post 2018 are eligible to join (either as a HSV or a "By HSV" and this is up to each Club to decided)"

We must remember that times have changed, and to preserve the branding of HSV and both its history and future we too need to change with the changes that have been forced upon us passionate owners.
    Thank you my friend,....a voice of reason.
    Pickles.

If the clubs ever put it to a members vote I for one would vote "NO"!!!
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV View Post
    I have no problem with HSV marketing their new cars, just donít call the Chevrolet models HSVís. Hell even HSV call them Chevroletís on their website!

SportsCat whereís the HSV badge and is one of the cars. The other two have a bow tie on them and theyíre Chevroletís

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is there a HSV badge at all? The only HSV identification on my Track Edition is the sticker on the back window. The only other badge is the yellow chequered flag. Hard to tell it's a HSV at all if you don't know what you're looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by Bud977 View Post
    Is there a HSV badge at all? The only HSV identification on my Track Edition is the sticker on the back window. The only other badge is the yellow chequered flag. Hard to tell it's a HSV at all if you don't know what you're looking at.
    That circle on the front in the middle of the grille is the HSV badge. Have you ever seen a BMW with the actual B M W letters on it?

Last edited by NZ EVLHSV; 1 Day Ago at 06:13 AM.
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

Quote Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV View Post
    That circle on the front in the middle of the grille is the HSV badge. Have you ever seen a BMW with the actual B M W letters on it?

Huh?

And the bonnet and bootlid. All of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail View Post
    Huh?

And the bonnet and bootlid. All of them?
    Haha well I guess I stuffed that one up! How about Mercedes Benz or Audi? Come to think of it, my Holden Commodore SSV Redline doesnít have Holden or Commodore badges on it, but itís got the Lion which is how people identify it as a Holden, same deal with HSV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

You had me, I went out to look and I drive the fecker!

Thread Information