HSV Forum


Page 4 of 4 First << ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Sth West Sydney
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by markost View Post
    Seems like the upgrade bug has bitten you Johnsy
    Lol, yeah it bit me hard... should have done this earlier !!

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsy View Post
    Ive done some homework and went back to my workshop im happy with my spacers ,there is good points on both sides... cheers

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    覧覧覧-
    If you watch the video you値l soon see you don稚 want either the inferior Chinese blower plates or lid spacer fitted to your car

    2014 HSV VF GTS
    2017 HSV GTSR
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's Fastest 6.2L 1900 LSA VF GTS with a Stock Bottom End
    9.700 @143.14mph 17/July/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsy View Post
    Ive done some homework and went back to my workshop im happy with my spacers ,there is good points on both sides... cheers
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I certainly wouldn't chance it. Kirk's video is enough to put doubt in anyone's mind.
    GTSR Maloo MotorTorque'd and Chilled

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Sth West Sydney
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by GenF-GTS View Post
    覧覧覧-
    If you watch the video you値l soon see you don稚 want either the inferior Chinese blower plates or lid spacer fitted to your car
    Saw the video thanks, they dont use silicon and the seal is complete saw other examples there.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Sth West Sydney
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by markost View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I certainly wouldn't chance it. Kirk's video is enough to put doubt in anyone's mind.
    Yup two sides to a story... i have seen the ones my mob installed and they are fine. Cheers.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •