HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: 0-100 times

0-100 times

Hi guys I was just wondering what the best way to get your 0-100 time would be I have a GenF2 GTS Iím not looking to spend heaps to find out but if there is an easy way to find out it would be great thanks in advance
    Simmo

hptuners track addict app its free and can record standing start times (200m, 400m ect) so u would be able to go back and see how many seconds u were at 100kph

Thanks 07GTS I found a track addict app on iTunes I take it that’s the one you’re talking thanks again

What state are you in Tyler?
    The phone apps are good especially for seeing what the car is doing through the OBD, but can easily be thrown out on timings.
    If you want a very accurate time you need something like a VBOX. If you are in the ACT you can borrow mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is vbox made any more? I struggle to find them for sale? Thanks

I’m in Victoria but thanks for the offer followthesapper

They are still made, search for Racelogic Performance box or drift box as thatís their actual name. There are also newer versions.
    I have picked up two off eBay for $200 each which is a lot better then the $800-$900 new they cost.

I use Dragy - which seems to be the new device taking over Vbox, as its 1/4 the price and has global leader boards and validates the runs now, so no dodgy down hill runs!

0-100, 100-200kph, 400m etc

https://www.autoinstruct.com.au/prod...ormance-meter/

Was: E3 S/C Maloo
    Now: Audi RS3 (11.00 & 136MPH)

Quote Originally Posted by Nath View Post
    I use Dragy - which seems to be the new device taking over Vbox, as its 1/4 the price and has global leader boards and validates the runs now, so no dodgy down hill runs!

0-100, 100-200kph, 400m etc

https://www.autoinstruct.com.au/prod...ormance-meter/
    Have you tested this at the strip, how accurate is it compared to drag strip quarter time? Very interested, cheers.

Would be interested to see what their GPS is rated to. From memory a phone app is around 1ghz, performance box (VBOX) 10ghz and the newer sports model is 20ghz.
    Had a look on their site and couldnít find the gps rating, surely they have at least a 10ghz unit. I do like the no cables though.

Thread Information