HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: Hello

Hello

HI Guys.

Just thought I would drop a line and say hello. I was on here back in 09 when I had a VZ GTO and thought I would jump on again since I have another.

Sold that one and got the one I really wanted.
    VZ Devil yellow GTO manual with the optioned Devil yellow interior. had 8900 KLM on the clock. Totally original with all papers and like new.

Cheers
    Neil

Welcome back Neil, sounds like an excellent example!

Quote Originally Posted by Pilatus View Post
    HI Guys.

Just thought I would drop a line and say hello. I was on here back in 09 when I had a VZ GTO and thought I would jump on again since I have another.

Sold that one and got the one I really wanted.
    VZ Devil yellow GTO manual with the optioned Devil yellow interior. had 8900 KLM on the clock. Totally original with all papers and like new.

Cheers
    Neil
    Sounds like a lovely car.......any pics?
    We owned a similar car, yellow with yellow trim, but ours was an auto, and we optioned AP 6 spot brakes, and also the rear roof spoiler.
    The VZ GTO is a lovely car, a future classic IMHO.
    Pickles.

Thanks guys.

I would love to post a pic though it won't let me.

Martin, has been years since we spoke. Do you still have much GTO stuff left?

Cheers
    Neil

Thanks guys.

I would love to post a pic though it won't let me.

Martin, has been years since we spoke. Do you still have much GTO stuff left?

Cheers
    Neil
    Not a great deal, but I do have the two VZ GTO Dealer Posters that I had professionally framed under glass. They would probably suit you because the picture border is in yellow, to match our GTO!
    Regards, Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Not a great deal, but I do have the two VZ GTO Dealer Posters that I had professionally framed under glass. They would probably suit you because the picture border is in yellow, to match our GTO!
    Regards, Martin.
    I bought posters, hats, chairs etc off you back in 2009. Picked them up from Essendon airport. The yellow border does sound nice though.
    I can't seem to post of pic of the car on here.

I bought posters, hats, chairs etc off you back in 2009. Picked them up from Essendon airport. The yellow border does sound nice though.
    I can't seem to post of pic of the car on here.
    Aahh right, I remember you very well now, and I remember the beautiful Pilatus aircraft that you let me sit in,......are you still flying it?
    Regards, Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Aahh right, I remember you very well now, and I remember the beautiful Pilatus aircraft that you let me sit in,......are you still flying it?
    Regards, Martin.
    Sure am. Picked up a new one and brought it out from Switzerland. Great trip. This one has an Enhanced Vision System fitted for night landings. Awesome.
    I finally got the GTO I wanted. Love the Devil Yellow trim. Great car.

Sure am. Picked up a new one and brought it out from Switzerland. Great trip. This one has an Enhanced Vision System fitted for night landings. Awesome.
    Turbine powered?

I thought the one you had before was pretty good.
    I've still got that last lot of Monaro/GRM stuff that you were going to pick up until you got "caught up" in other "stuff"!!
    All is good, Martin.

Thread Information