HSV Forum

Page 2 of 4 First << 1234 Last >>
    Quote Originally Posted by highlander2287 View Post
    Thanks for all the info and tips. I have been working and not had a chance to have a closer look at it yet. I did put some silicon sealant on the tube to give it a try first. I have not put any further water in the tubing yet or used washers. I still have water trickling down from left side corner of car. Not sure whether this is still remnants from tubing still dribbling out of corner of guard area, or have a leak in bottle as well. I am off tomorrow and plan to at least remove the wheel and/or lift it up to see what access I can get and to see if I can determine whether there is just the one leak or more. I have only owned the car for just over a month but if there are any big hassles I will be taking it back to the dealer to sort out under the warranty.
    Well if thatís the case, itís still under warranty I wouldnít bother Messing with it, let them

Yeah I agree. Had a bit of a look today. Couldn't really get great access. It seems my fix for the tube worked but I could see a leak coming from the bottle area also so will definitely be contacting the dealer and getting them to fix it all up properly.

Believe it or not VF with LSA utilises a washer bottle from a Cruze 95229337, and pump from a Barina 13502356. Have replaced plenty of the corrugated tubes, they have been reworked, part number is 92224546.

Quote Originally Posted by NO.5HDT View Post
    Believe it or not VF with LSA utilises a washer bottle from a Cruze 95229337, and pump from a Barina 13502356. Have replaced plenty of the corrugated tubes, they have been reworked, part number is 92224546.
    Very good info there.
    Thanks, Pickles.

I had a look on ebay and found the tube with the part number you have mentioned. I contacted the seller ( holden dealer) and was told this tube did not fit the LSA. I rang my local holden parts place and spoke to them and they told me the same thing. They gave me the part number but I have since thrown it, but it wasn't the one you mentioned. They looked that one up and said they have sold heaps as it is a common problem, but again they said this did not suit the lsa.

Very confusing, so which item DOES fit the LSA?
    Pickles.

We just fitted one to a GTS-R yesterday. The standard reservoir wont fit because of the intercooler, we didn't replace the tube. My mistake on the tube, part number is 95229344.
    Sorry guys

This is all a bit moot now that I am taking it back to the dealer to fix as there are 2 leaks. However I spoke to the part guy again today just out of curiosity to clear things up. He checked again and assured me that the LSA part is completely different. The part number is 07B11610. He even sent me a copy of the diagram and the parts to it all. If I can figure out how to do it on here I will, but if anyone is really curious I am happy to send them a text of the diagram[IMG][/IMG] Part 9 is the tube (07B11610)
    Last edited by highlander2287; 1 Week Ago at 09:00 PM.

And that is a different diagram to the MY17 one that I have just done!

And that is a different diagram to the MY17 one that I have just done!
    Can you put your diagram up, and would yours be applicable to GTSR?
    Thanks, Pickles.

Thread Information