HSV Forum

Page 4 of 4 First << ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by highlander2287 View Post
    Not to confuse anybody. This is different to the tube that fits my 2015 lsa, the subject of this thread.
    lol pǝsnɟuoɔ

Well I went to pick up the part I had ordered and already paid for. It was the wrong part. The parts guy rang HSV and spoke to someone there and apparently the diagram is missing a part. The actual part number for the piece of tubing was 92220102 which included the piece up to and including the lid, and this piece was kept in stock.

Very interesting thread this one, just amazing how many different variations/parts etc are applicable to such a small item as a washer bottle!
    Thanks for the info guys, Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander2287 View Post
    Well I went to pick up the part I had ordered and already paid for. It was the wrong part. The parts guy rang HSV and spoke to someone there and apparently the diagram is missing a part. The actual part number for the piece of tubing was 92220102 which included the piece up to and including the lid, and this piece was kept in stock.
    I thought you were taking back to the dealer for them to deal with this?

Yep I did. If it was just the tube I might have had a go at fixing it, but it turned out their was a leak from the bottle too. Anyway I took the tube with me to the dealer and they said it was the wrong part anyway, after all that. Had to wait for the parts to be ordered and turn up. When finally finished they told me they were sent an oil filter instead of what was requested so they had to send one of their guys out to get the right parts. Anyway after a long day it was all finally fixed. Now just have to see if there is anyway just to replace the reflector piece in the HUD rather than the whole unit and all will be well.

Thread Information