HSV Forum

Thread: White Rig 2.0

White Rig 2.0

Hi all,
    I'm reasonably new here and haven't introduced myself yet.
    Name is Benno. I'm from Darwin and have a GenF2 Clubby (manual).
    Mods wise the car is fairly standard, although I have a Harrop 500kw kit that will be going on and getting tuned next week. Hopefully this should liven it up a little.
    Future plans are to add an interchiller and possibly change out the exhaust. Not planning much more than that (famous last words!).

Cheers
    Benno

Hi Benno. Great car, looks great with the black roof. You'll find alot of good advice on this forum. I've got a 2016 built clubsport (manual). Great car. Mines standard for now. But will get modes in future. Inter chiller would be a good option for sure. Kirk is the best person for that. Your car looks great. I see if I'm correct that you got the 6 pot front brakes. They do stand out. Cheers Anthony.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Thanks Anthony, good choice on going with a real gearbox (manual)

Yes, my car's optioned with the bigger brakes and two piece calipers (same setup as the GTS I believe?).
    It also has the SV Rimfire forged wheels, black roof and rear spoiler.
    It basically ticked all the right boxes and I had to have it! lol.

Cheers
    Benno

Quote Originally Posted by Benno25 View Post
    Future plans are to add an interchiller and possibly change out the exhaust. Not planning much more than that (famous last words!).
    Haha...Abstinence is almost an impossibilty with one of these !!!!!
    GTSR Maloo Interchiller

Quote Originally Posted by markost View Post
    Haha...Abstinence is almost an impossibilty with one of these !!!!!
    Hahaha, tell me about it! I came across a nice GTS the other day which had a bit of a cam in it and full exhaust, etc. It sounded bloody nice!! Lol

Can any of you knowledgeable people tell me if the VE table (coefficients) on these cars is used at all when retaining the MAF?
    I've seen some tuners go through and update this part of the tune, whereas others seem to leave it alone.

Cheers
    Benno

Congrats on the beautiful car mate, love the optional wheels and brakes!! Wish mine had that ahah.

As said before, there is a lot of good information on this forum. Read and ask questions is all I can say, it helped me out heaps.

Cheers mate.

Thread Information