HSV Forum


Page 5 of 5 First << ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: E3 maloo

  1. #41
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Vzr1 View Post
    Or did you mean the engine bay not directly the underside of the bonnet? Still ....2k dam!
    Underside of the bonnet is done. It’s not a closed door respray!


    Sent from my iPhone using HSV Forum

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    7,679
    2k for pulling the engine and everything in there, painting and re-fitting isn't that bad IMO. You pay $500 for a shop to just pull the engine and re-fit these days.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    2k for pulling the engine and everything in there, painting and re-fitting isn't that bad IMO. You pay $500 for a shop to just pull the engine and re-fit these days.
    Yep agree 2k is cheap “IF” they pull the motor out to paint the engine bay, when he said under the bonnet I thought he meant the other side of it .... my bad.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    2k for pulling the engine and everything in there, painting and re-fitting isn't that bad IMO. You pay $500 for a shop to just pull the engine and re-fit these days.
    I’d just had all my engine work done and didn’t want it messed around and also didn’t have enough $$ haha
    Maybe one day but in a couple of years I’ll probably repaint or wrap a different colour so not really worried to much.


    Sent from my iPhone using HSV Forum

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Vzr1 View Post
    Yep agree 2k is cheap “IF” they pull the motor out to paint the engine bay, when he said under the bonnet I thought he meant the other side of it .... my bad.
    Haha nah mate the under bonnet is painted just not the engine bay


    Sent from my iPhone using HSV Forum

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    209
    Certainly looks the part ( and sounds pretty angry as well ). I was down the Hunter Valley a couple of weeks ago on vacation and noticed it in the car park of one of the venues there. Nice work.......
    GTSR Maloo MotorTorque'd and Chilled

  7. #47
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by markost View Post
    Certainly looks the part ( and sounds pretty angry as well ). I was down the Hunter Valley a couple of weeks ago on vacation and noticed it in the car park of one of the venues there. Nice work.......
    Thanks mate appreciate it would’ve loved to of seen your car


    Sent from my iPhone using HSV Forum

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollymaloo View Post
    Thanks mate appreciate it would’ve loved to of seen your car


    Sent from my iPhone using HSV Forum
    We hired a VW p***at for the week down there. I was glad to get home......
    GTSR Maloo MotorTorque'd and Chilled







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •