HSV Forum

Page 5 of 5 First << ... 345

Thread: E3 maloo

Quote Originally Posted by Vzr1 View Post
    Or did you mean the engine bay not directly the underside of the bonnet? Still ....2k dam!
    Underside of the bonnet is done. Itís not a closed door respray!

Sent from my iPhone using HSV Forum

2k for pulling the engine and everything in there, painting and re-fitting isn't that bad IMO. You pay $500 for a shop to just pull the engine and re-fit these days.

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    2k for pulling the engine and everything in there, painting and re-fitting isn't that bad IMO. You pay $500 for a shop to just pull the engine and re-fit these days.
    Yep agree 2k is cheap ďIFĒ they pull the motor out to paint the engine bay, when he said under the bonnet I thought he meant the other side of it .... my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    Iíd just had all my engine work done and didnít want it messed around and also didnít have enough $$ haha
    Maybe one day but in a couple of years Iíll probably repaint or wrap a different colour so not really worried to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vzr1 View Post
    Yep agree 2k is cheap ďIFĒ they pull the motor out to paint the engine bay, when he said under the bonnet I thought he meant the other side of it .... my bad.
    Haha nah mate the under bonnet is painted just not the engine bay

Certainly looks the part ( and sounds pretty angry as well ). I was down the Hunter Valley a couple of weeks ago on vacation and noticed it in the car park of one of the venues there. Nice work.......
    GTSR Maloo MotorTorque'd and Chilled

Thread Information